Firearm First Look videos
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion >

Firearm First Look videos

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-03-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 19 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Default Firearms First Look HD videos

Anytime i'm interested in something I always go check online and youtube to see what I can find about it. Not necessarily reviews, but just something really showing me the item and its features. I thought this would be a good idea to do with firearms.

A photo can only show so much detail, size, and features. Seeing a video on that same subject can show you so much more.

Last night I decided i'd like to try my hand at doing this. I've noticed most videos are blurry and don't really let you get a good look at the firearm. Basically, the videos will show the firearm in HD while explaining some of the features and/or differences between models.

First one up is the SIG P229 Elite Stainless.

Let me know what you think. Is this something you would watch if you were interested in a particular firearm? Be sure to watch it directly on Youtube for the HD version.

Any things you would like to see in these videos? I already plan on adding size comparisons between other guns.

What do I shoot with? Canon gear of course

Last edited by jamesb; 02-03-2011 at 02:43 PM.

Join Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join Today! - Click Here