Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Handgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   favorite caliber (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/favorite-caliber-70818/)

lilrichthedragon 08-21-2012 05:15 PM

favorite caliber
 
Name your favorite caliber. Handgun or revolver. Using the best ammo. And why?
Mine has always been the .45acp but just got a revolver that's a .357 and its pretty nice round

KeysKelly 08-21-2012 05:32 PM

Not again!!!

My favorite caliber is the one in the gun in my hand when I need to defend myself.

lilrichthedragon 08-21-2012 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KeysKelly
Not again!!!

My favorite caliber is the one in the gun in my hand when I need to defend myself.

I take it someone already had

lilrichthedragon 08-21-2012 07:14 PM

This thread oh well that's all good. I hope whatever gun helps you out

clem_ 08-21-2012 07:16 PM

44 magnum.

lilrichthedragon 08-21-2012 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clem_
44 magnum.

Tats alot of gun. Do you feel lucky punk

lilrichthedragon 08-21-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilrichthedragon

Tats alot of gun. Do you feel lucky punk

In case you didn't get it. Its off a movie dirty ----- ?

kytowboater 08-21-2012 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lilrichthedragon

In case you didn't get it. Its off a movie dirty ----- ?

Dirty Sanchez??

robocop10mm 08-21-2012 10:41 PM

10mm. IMO the most versitile pistol cartridge available. Light to heavy. Slow to hypersonic. It can do more than any other.

kytowboater 08-21-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robocop10mm
10mm. IMO the most versitile pistol cartridge available. Light to heavy. Slow to hypersonic. It can do more than any other.

Judging by your name, I would have never guessed you prefer it. Lol


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:00 AM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.