Excam GT 27, .25 cal.
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Excam GT 27, .25 cal.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2009, 02:35 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Excam GT 27, .25 cal.

Can anyone give me disassembly-field stripping for cleaning instructions for an Excam GT 27, .25 cal.

I have been able to remove the safety lever by pushing on the dome on the opposite side. This appears to lock everything up. I presume this is the starting point but have had no luck going any further. I have tried pulling the slide both ways but do not want to force anything yet. Thanks!

Also, I found this great forum by googling for disassembly instructions for a Sterling 302, .22 cal, that thread was very helpful.

Nemo

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-15-2009, 03:44 PM   #2

Liked 17 Times on 9 Posts

Some pictures of the gun would help a lot.

Old 11-15-2009, 08:10 PM   #3

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Try to find the manual for the Tanfoglio GT27.

Here's the schematic

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Last edited by AsmelEduardo; 11-15-2009 at 08:12 PM.

Old 11-16-2009, 02:23 AM   #4

Default This is . . .

all I can find. Any google experts out there?

EXCAM GUN PARTS, Bob's Gun Shop We Bought the Excam Parts Department.Excam Targa GT-27 Pasrts. Excam 32 Autromatic Parts. Excam .380 Automatic Parts. Excam Senator Shotgun Parts. Excam TD-22 Rifle Parts, Excam Little Joe Rifle Parts, Excam Warrior Re

Nemo

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsmelEduardo View Post
Try to find the manual for the Tanfoglio GT27.

Here's the schematic

Old 11-16-2009, 04:44 PM   #5

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

As you can see in this pictures... Excam was the importer of the Tanfoglio GT27

Now it's easier try fo find the user manual of the Tanfoglio GT27 because worldwide was distributed by the name Tanfoglio GT27

Try to contact one of the sellers that offer this gun on many auction web sites and ask politely if he can scan or send to you a photostatic copy of the manual (tell them that you will pay for the expenses)

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 11-19-2009, 08:42 PM   #6

Likes Given: 1

I have a F.I.E. Titan which is the same pistol. Simply engage the safety (after clearing and removing the magazine), pull the slide rearward and then upward. The slide should come up off the frame rails, then you can allow it to travel forward and off. You can then remove the guide rod and spring (no need to unscrew and separate them). At this point you can rotate and remove the safety lever if you wish. Try this ->http://bryco-jennings-jimenezarms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=542

"THE CONSTITUTION ONLY GIVES PEOPLE THE RIGHT TO PURSUE HAPPINESS, YOU HAVE TO CATCH IT YOURSELF." ~BENJAMIN FRANKLIN.

Last edited by NYPD13; 11-19-2009 at 08:50 PM.

Old 12-30-2009, 06:33 PM   #7

Default GT 27 Dissassembly Problem

My neighbor brought me a GT 27 that smells like it was cleaned with cooking oil. I sprayed it with Rem Oil to loosen it up. I tried to dissassemble it but it feels like the slide is not going back far enough to come off the rail. Anyone have any suggestions?

Tags
.25 cal., excam gt 27