Echo one of my favorite students - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Echo one of my favorite students

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2010, 01:52 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 15 Times on 6 Posts

Default Echo

After Echo's class I ordered 4 new .22 rifles. All mini-guns for small children. Two Henry Mini bolt actions, 1 Stevens Favorite lever action which had the added advantage of being ambidextoris for the left hand kids. and 1 Winchester lever action low wall in 22 LR cal. Another ambidextoris rifle. We really put them to work as it seem that more young kids are signing up for our Hunter Safety classes than ever. The Division of wildlife didn't have the funds to supply all 150 of us volunteer instructors a complete set of rifles. They only had two sets, one at each of the DOW owned ranges. I usually take about 36 guns with me to my classes. 22 of them are for demonstration of different actions and the safe way to load and unload the particular rifle. Others are for use in the range and are safety checked by me every time I get home. Which makes for a long day considering the class is over at 9pm and I get home about 10pm.My son is my assistant teacher and the kids really like him as he is younger. He even gets some of the teenage girls making eyes at him. LOL
Sarge