DRY-FIRE question - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion >

DRY-FIRE question

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2010, 10:02 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default your missing the question...SHOULD THEY DRYFIRE??????

This isnt my first gun purchase, its more of a novelty then anything. I already have a Taurus Millenium Pro 40 S&W, it broke the first time out. Thankfully Taurus' have lifetime warrenties. My original question was SHOULD THESE GUNS DRY FIRE????? Thats the only question, I'm not looking for opinions on what gun I should buy, I'm just trying to get a question answered.
I know there cheap, I know they suck, I also know for what I'm gonna pay for it its probably worth more in scrap. Anyway nevermind it sounds like most of you guys aren't sure 1 way or the other. Thanks anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreedomFighter69 View Post
If you're gonna go with a cheapie at least get a Hi-Point !
If you can do better please do. If funds are the problem save a bit and get a Taurus, they are good quality guns that won't break the bank ! EAA is another option. They are made by Tangfolio based on the Browning Hi-Power and CZ-75 design. These are good guns for the money as well. They can be a bit bulky, but they work just fine and hold a lot of rounds. Their 10 mm is pretty popular.

Old 11-01-2010, 09:53 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuickCobalt1 View Post
This isnt my first gun purchase, its more of a novelty then anything. I already have a Taurus Millenium Pro 40 S&W, it broke the first time out. Thankfully Taurus' have lifetime warrenties. My original question was SHOULD THESE GUNS DRY FIRE????? Thats the only question, I'm not looking for opinions on what gun I should buy, I'm just trying to get a question answered.
I know there cheap, I know they suck, I also know for what I'm gonna pay for it its probably worth more in scrap. Anyway nevermind it sounds like most of you guys aren't sure 1 way or the other. Thanks anyway.
Sorry to get off track. If it is striker fired some dry firing won't hurt.
If they are hammer and pin, I don't recommend it ! What generation Millenium do you have ?

No Son of a Bitch ever won a War by Dying for His Country ! It's the Son of a Bitch who makes the Other Poor Bastard Die for His Country who Wins the War !

George S. Patton, General 3rd Army United States .