Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Don't tell anyone I own this . . .

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2013, 09:22 PM   #111
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 246 Times on 168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizord1 View Post
Gentlemen,

Please calm thy selves.
The waters are calm now, the troll has left
Old 06-26-2013, 09:27 PM   #112

Liked 276 Times on 189 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate_sig

The waters are calm now, the troll has left
Ah, I don't think they're trolls, just idgits.
I've seen a couple on here, so far.
Old 06-26-2013, 09:32 PM   #113

Liked 908 Times on 603 Posts
Likes Given: 562

I'm going to have to agree with Axxe. He said he has experience with Hi-point. Does it really matter if he actually owns one? He knows the guy who does own it, and that guy has probably told him it's reliable, and he's shot it himself.
I also have to agree based on the fact that I DID own one myself. Not for very long, though. (Does me not owning it for very long discount my experience? Just wondering...) But, while I did own it, it worked. I got rid of it because I'm kinda into the more expensive brands. I bought it to find out what the hype is all about.

It also seems kinda rude for someone who's been here only 3 months, and with 27 posts to start getting all uppity and insulting people who've been here a LOT longer.....

Old 06-26-2013, 09:45 PM   #114
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3859 Times on 2304 Posts
Likes Given: 3233

One regret I have not living in the States is all the US guns I will never see. It is hard to have a conversation when you do not have the experience. I have to learn from youtube or the net in general. What happened between Dr. Psychmeout and the Axxe Man? That came out of nowhere!

Old 06-26-2013, 10:16 PM   #115

Liked 205 Times on 131 Posts
Likes Given: 164

Quote:
Gentlemen,

Please calm thy selves.
Quote:
What happened between Dr. Psychmeout and the Axxe Man? That came out of nowhere!
I'm calm, I jumped to the back of the book after reading the original post. Just like to see how the book ends. (yah I know that's cheating).

Well all's well that ends well.

Jagermeister, don't feel bad, there are a lot of US guns that I will never see and I live here. More due to money or lack thereof. (LOL) Most of my handguns are NOT from the US, they are from Brazil, Argentina, Chek Republic, Italy, Spain and CT (we disowned them since the bans) not part of the Free USA (LOL).

Jim

Last edited by bigjim; 06-26-2013 at 10:42 PM.
People Like This 
Old 06-26-2013, 11:04 PM   #116
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 20861 Times on 11858 Posts
Likes Given: 52398

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_psych View Post
I think you're pretty unintelligent. The proof is that: first, you're running around defending a gun manufacturer yet you don't even own one. Second, you choose to keep a truck that's an obvious lemon. You seem to like to take the position that you're being the "big man" by keeping that truck. Seems to make more sense to get rid of a truck that is breaking down that often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr_psych View Post
I show respect to those who show me respect. I think the guy is an idiot and that's my opinion. He's a supporting member which is why I'm guessing you're defending him. I also see he spends a lot of time posting on this forum which tells me he doesn't work. Nice.

Are you telling me that he's "allowed" to tell me what I can think about a certain gun manufacturer? If so, screw you too.

I'm pretty sure it's written somewhere that everyone is entitled to their own opinion and can voice that opinion. Maybe you should look it up. The fact that he told me that I was wrong for my opinion about crappy Hi-Points and that you defend him tells me you're from the same tree.

I'd love a hobby where I'm surrounded by people as educated as I am; perhaps I should keep looking.
Dr_Psych, just because you don't agree with my opinions, gives you no right to call into question my intelligence or what i drive or when or if i work. frankly, you are making assumptions about people that you have no personal relationship with or have any personal knowledge of other than what i happen to post on this forum and i find that to be very rude and uncalled for. and FYI, i have no intentions of telling you my personal affairs, as my personal life is frankly none of your business, and nor do i feel the need to justify it for you.

i validated my opinions and it seems that other happen to agree with me and it appears that just doesn't seem to set well with you for whatever reason. as i said before and i will caution you that personal insults like yours towards others on this forum are not tolerated by the members or the mods. if you want to disagree with my opinions or statements and deal with them like an adult and want to debate them, then so be it. i based my statements and opinions on your post, and that for some reason angered you, and now you want to attack me and insult me and call into question my intelligence? jsut because i didn't agree with you. i'm sorry, but you're acting like a spoiled child, who didn't get their way.

like i said before, you might want to check the attitude at the door when you log on, or there is a good chance your stay here on the forum might be a short one. either grow some thicker skin or find another forum that caters to your delicate sensibilities. have a good day and chill out, it's only the internet and a forum!

and many thanks to my friends here for your kind words and support on this subject, as it is appreciated very much.
Old 06-27-2013, 02:32 AM   #117
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8050 Times on 4645 Posts
Likes Given: 10388

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
Dr_Psych, just because you don't agree with my opinions, gives you no right to call into question my intelligence or what i drive or when or if i work. frankly, you are making assumptions about people that you have no personal relationship with or have any personal knowledge of other than what i happen to post on this forum and i find that to be very rude and uncalled for. and FYI, i have no intentions of telling you my personal affairs, as my personal life is frankly none of your business, and nor do i feel the need to justify it for you.

i validated my opinions and it seems that other happen to agree with me and it appears that just doesn't seem to set well with you for whatever reason. as i said before and i will caution you that personal insults like yours towards others on this forum are not tolerated by the members or the mods. if you want to disagree with my opinions or statements and deal with them like an adult and want to debate them, then so be it. i based my statements and opinions on your post, and that for some reason angered you, and now you want to attack me and insult me and call into question my intelligence? jsut because i didn't agree with you. i'm sorry, but you're acting like a spoiled child, who didn't get their way.

like i said before, you might want to check the attitude at the door when you log on, or there is a good chance your stay here on the forum might be a short one. either grow some thicker skin or find another forum that caters to your delicate sensibilities. have a good day and chill out, it's only the internet and a forum!

and many thanks to my friends here for your kind words and support on this subject, as it is appreciated very much.
Well said Axxe.

Shoot me an email at vikingdad995@gmail.com

Check out the Firearmstalk Podcasts with Vikingdad and DrFootball! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/firearms-talk-podcast/id778007899

Quote:
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest."
- Mohandas Gandhi, an Autobiography, page 446.
axxe55 Likes This 
Old 06-27-2013, 02:46 AM   #118
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 20861 Times on 11858 Posts
Likes Given: 52398

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikingdad View Post
Well said Axxe.
thank you VikingDad. there were somethings i wanted to really say, but decided to hold my tongue and remain civil. i think i got my point across and i have nothing further to say to him. he has shown the nature of his character.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:26 AM   #119

Liked 246 Times on 168 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post

thank you VikingDad. there were somethings i wanted to really say, but decided to hold my tongue and remain civil. i think i got my point across and i have nothing further to say to him. he has shown the nature of his character.
Don't let anyone consider you a fool as long as what your doing isn't foolish.
Old 06-27-2013, 03:43 AM   #120
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeeperSC View Post
A 1911. What a clunker!
Thems fighting words lol

Newest Threads