Dominatrix at the range.

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Dominatrix at the range.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2013, 01:58 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 57 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Default Dominatrix at the range.

This lady at the range really scared me today. Either she was a dominatrix or a LEO, I was hoping dominatrix but I am afraid she was a LEO. If she was in fact a dominatrix I would have expected that her handcuffs hanging in their holder on the back of her belt would have been fur covered rather than the classic stainless steel. Anyhow, she took out her Glock 9mm and proceeded to fire at one of those large targets that to me looks like a big milk bottle. She fired a total of about 20 rounds at 10 yards before packing up to leave. Her groupings fairly easily fit into a 24” diameter circle, although many fell outside the outline. Now I realize there is much more to being in law enforcement that being able to shoot, but I have to question if someone that shoots this well should be out carrying a gun?

I know when I was a kid in NYC there used to be ads on the buses to recruit police officers, and back in the 1970’s one of the requirements were that you had to be at least five foot ten inches tall – and that was back when all patrol cars had two officers in them. I don’t know if 5’-10” is the magic number, but I sure have a lot less confidence when I see a female officer that is about 5’-1” and weighs in at 102 pounds. Likewise I don’t think a patrol officer should be 300 pounds and have to lift his spare tire to be able to pull his weapon. Just call me old fashioned I guess. But I really hope she was a dominatrix not an officer.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-19-2013, 02:02 AM   #2

Liked 62 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 71

You would be surprised at some of the ineptitude of officers and their sidearms. Scary really.

Old 03-19-2013, 02:03 AM   #3

Liked 587 Times on 393 Posts
Likes Given: 47

Heh...... No pictures!? :P

Rise and rise again, until lambs become lions....

DISCE PATI

Fear cuts deeper then the sword.

Old 03-19-2013, 02:09 AM   #4

Liked 4792 Times on 2680 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

Could this be the woman you saw?

bonnie.png  

Old 03-19-2013, 02:11 AM   #5
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9542 Times on 4105 Posts
Likes Given: 1499

Sticks and stones
may break your bones-
But whips and chains
excite you?

There were several discrimination suits against law enforcement agencies in the late 70s, They alleged disrimination on the basis of size, without a demonstrated need for the minimums. THAT is how you end up with LEOs that are smaller than their whistle.

Re: Marksmanship of LEOs- in general, most that are good shots are good shots because it is something they do on their own. SOME will/ have never fired a gun except on department mandates training- which may be annual.

funny-pictures-fat-police-officer.jpg

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

People Like This 
Old 03-19-2013, 02:27 AM   #6
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6009 Times on 3147 Posts
Likes Given: 431

ill raise you some teletubbies

yes thats a full grown griz

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

People Like This 
Old 03-19-2013, 02:29 AM   #7
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7809 Times on 4687 Posts
Likes Given: 9822

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3shooter View Post
Re: Marksmanship of LEOs- in general, most that are good shots are good shots because it is something they do on their own. SOME will/ have never fired a gun except on department mandates training- which may be annual.

Attachment 91416
Hahaha..........great picture.

The officers in town have invited me to shoot with them when they go for their semi-annual training. I haven't been able to join them yet but I wonder how many of them, if any, I can out shoot.

Old 03-19-2013, 02:32 AM   #8
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 6009 Times on 3147 Posts
Likes Given: 431

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
Hahaha..........great picture.

The officers in town have invited me to shoot with them when they go for their semi-annual training. I haven't been able to join them yet but I wonder how many of them, if any, I can out shoot.
prolly all of em. ive seen you shoot

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 03-19-2013, 02:34 AM   #9

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

I am in LE and we have to shoot every 2 weeks. If you don't pass you shoot once a week or more until range master clears you. And as far as women, we just had a shoot out in NE Ohio in a Amish town where a 32year old women LE officer took a shot to her left hand and leg and still shot the BG. He had a SKS and she had a 9mm. To add she was in training only on that department for two months. She did have five years on another department. Google (shooting in middlefeild Ohio) Don't count out women LE. They tend to shoot better than men because they don't over think the shot. Plus they are better smelling than my partner!!!!

Old 03-19-2013, 02:36 AM   #10

Liked 67 Times on 46 Posts

I think police officers should have to keep weight standards like the military. Maybe not as strict but there should be a standard. Maybe she was just trying out a new gun? Or barrel. Or checking to see if she put it back together correctly? Trying out new ammo. Hopefully.