Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Does anyone know maximum round capacity in CA?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2013, 01:02 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 83 Times on 62 Posts
Likes Given: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWSchramm View Post
I think they're trying to make gtandfathered mags illegal now too
Yes, they are trying. They have a bill in the works to make all magazines that hold more than 10 rounds illegal, regardless when they were made.

Also have a bill in the works to change the definition of an assault weapon to "any semi-automatic rifle with a detachable magazine". This includes rimfires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim.........

Visit me on FaceBook at Alvord Limited Custom Gunsmithing.
Gunslingerbarred Likes This 
Old 06-22-2013, 01:28 AM   #12
JTJ
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1743 Times on 948 Posts
Likes Given: 547

This situation is the result of having a Democracy instead of a Democratic Republic. When CA voted in Senators being elected by population rather than county, it became a Democracy and the liberal city dwellers took over. Unless you live in a major population center, you effectively have no representation. The few people the rural areas do get into office are greatly outnumbered. The idiot majority has no clue how to efficiently run a small business let alone a government. You end up with a lot of control freaks in office. My apology to any real idiot I may have offended. You probably have more sense than the average CA elected office holder.

Patron Member NRA
"I would not be an old man if I had not been an armed young man." JTJ
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and promoted by mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of feces by the clean end."

Garadex Likes This 
Old 06-22-2013, 09:16 AM   #13

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWSchramm View Post
I think they're trying to make gtandfathered mags illegal now too
Yes they are I was just reading up on that.

Old 06-22-2013, 09:21 AM   #14

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterPsmith View Post
Yes, they are trying. They have a bill in the works to make all magazines that hold more than 10 rounds illegal, regardless when they were made.

Also have a bill in the works to change the definition of an assault weapon to "any semi-automatic rifle with a detachable magazine". This includes rimfires!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim.........
This Is absolutely ridiculous!!! I really wonder what it is ultimately they are trying to do??? We can't defend our homes and families with pea shooters!! I'm wondering If ( which I hope and pray this bill doesn't pass) this bill passes are they going to come door to door to collect??? That could potentially be troublesome.

Old 06-22-2013, 03:36 PM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3721 Times on 2281 Posts
Likes Given: 1224

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunslingerbarred View Post

This Is absolutely ridiculous!!! I really wonder what it is ultimately they are trying to do??? We can't defend our homes and families with pea shooters!! I'm wondering If ( which I hope and pray this bill doesn't pass) this bill passes are they going to come door to door to collect??? That could potentially be troublesome.
I guarantee their end game is getting rid of all guns in Kali. They just know they have to take baby steps. Otherwise they would probably have a revolt. They know that.

Always have clean socks.

Old 06-22-2013, 06:37 PM   #16

Liked 373 Times on 230 Posts
Likes Given: 1027

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterPsmith View Post
If you have any hi-cap mags that are grandfathered (owned prior to AWB), you can posses and use them fully loaded. Any post AWB magazine is limited to 10 rounds maximum.
Hope this helps.........

Jim.............
as far as i know this is true if you registered the mags or the firearm that the mags go to.

No Bells.No Whistles.Just perfection.