Do you open carry?? - Page 5
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Do you open carry??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-19-2012, 05:20 AM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 284 Times on 205 Posts
Likes Given: 2

I live in Michigan and we are an open carry state. I open carried before i got my Cpl almost everyday. Now that me and my wife both have our Cpls we still open carry sometimes. Mostly if we are going to an open carry ralley for gun rights or if were at an outdoor range. The way I see it is if we dont use that right it will get taken away from us. Some people dont like open carry and thats fine some people do.

Old 11-20-2012, 01:35 AM   #42
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 905 Times on 552 Posts
Likes Given: 202

Quote:
Originally Posted by fupuk View Post
I live in Michigan and we are an open carry state. I open carried before i got my Cpl almost everyday. Now that me and my wife both have our Cpls we still open carry sometimes. Mostly if we are going to an open carry ralley for gun rights or if were at an outdoor range. The way I see it is if we dont use that right it will get taken away from us. Some people dont like open carry and thats fine some people do.
I pseudo OC (IWB with tucked in shirt) at a DNR range and was ordered to cover it or I had to leave {sigh}.

Old 11-20-2012, 02:00 AM   #43
Proud to be an American
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 866 Times on 393 Posts
Likes Given: 400

I can and never do open carry there are way too many very nervous people out there and I personally much prefer to be viewed as a jovial kindly old gent than a threat!
I'm never not armed and much prefer that only I know that. Should the situation where deadly force is required I wold like to think I'm ready but I hope never to find out.
I work for a small municipality and it is imperative that I maintain a non threatening demeanor so stealth and diplomacy are my first defense and never to have to go beyond my goal!
So far so good.

The price of freedom is eternal vigilance.

People Like This