Deep concealment ccw - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Deep concealment ccw

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2012, 01:32 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 248 Times on 195 Posts
Likes Given: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by canebrake View Post
The Shield is a single stack with six rounds??
My Shield is 8+1, with 7rds in the extra mag. Very shootable with even the stouter 9mm loads.

My personal subcompact carry preferences are 6+ rounds of at least 9mm power, in a light and compact package. I like to dress and travel light whenever possible.

Old 04-27-2012, 02:23 AM   #12

Liked 2525 Times on 1135 Posts
Likes Given: 2428

I have a serious question? Why deep concealment? Are you going under cover? I'm being serious. I thought the whole idea of carrying for self defense was to have a weapon that you could actually get to quickly. If you have time to go digging for your gun that would pretty much rule out self defense. Again I'm not trying to piss in your post toasties. It just seems to me that with all these mouse guns and talk of deep concealment the whole idea of carrying seems to be less about self defense and more about hide and seek. I don't get it.

Old 04-27-2012, 02:36 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3282
I have a serious question? Why deep concealment? Are you going under cover? I'm being serious. I thought the whole idea of carrying for self defense was to have a weapon that you could actually get to quickly. If you have time to go digging for your gun that would pretty much rule out self defense. Again I'm not trying to piss in your post toasties. It just seems to me that with all these mouse guns and talk of deep concealment the whole idea of carrying seems to be less about self defense and more about hide and seek. I don't get it.
I live in minnesota so if I go to the mall of America I can't go in any stores if it's noticeable and those bans guns signs are everywhere I just want a slim so I don't have to listen to anyone whine about it if they dont know it's there it won't hurt anyone