Cz-75

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Cz-75

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2007, 04:57 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Cz-75

Does anyone have a CZ-75? Do you have any pictures of it, how well does it shoot and what kind of ammo do you use? Thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-10-2007, 09:25 PM   #2

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Are you asking about the original CZ-75, or the newer CZ-75B?

I have a black polycoat 75B. Plenty accurate, not a hiccup. I have shot WWB, Golden Sabers, XTP's, and then of course lots of my reloads. Those have been lead, FMJ, and the Poly-M bullets. I primarily shoot 124gr bullets as that is what mine seems to like best.

Pictures... check out the CZ website. Mine looks just like that 5000 rounds later.

-Bidah

-Bidah

Old 08-10-2007, 10:38 PM   #3

I know you're not asking about this one in particular, but I have the P-01. I'd be more than happy to show you pics of that. If you want good pics of a CZ75, try the CZforum...............

Well behaved women rarely make history!

The Gun Lounge