Conceal vote
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Conceal vote

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2012, 08:25 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Conceal vote

Can citizens vote for conceal carry in Illinois? I am confident if there is another vote this year, the bill will pass. We r the only state left. When will they realize we r not the bad guys that LEGALLY own firearms. The real bad guys ILLEGALY own WEAPONS. they don't know how to use them properly that's why innocent ppl get shot and killed. If we were able to legally carry I'm sure the next banger that wants to mug n rob someone on the street would think twice.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-24-2012, 08:32 AM   #2
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7319 Times on 4403 Posts
Likes Given: 8982

The only way to do it is to vote for politicians who will help push through any conceal carry laws. And good luck with that as what votes happen in Chicago affect the whole darned state as that is where the population is concentrated.

Old 01-24-2012, 01:43 PM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 37 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 35

Winds hit the nail on the head. Since Gov. Quinn stated he would veto a conceal bill if it hits his desk things aren't looking too pretty.

Old 01-24-2012, 02:01 PM   #4

Liked 6 Times on 6 Posts

I too live in Illinois and the fact that we are not a CC state irritates me to no extent! I'm not a political man but I feel that the only way we will get that band lifted is if a Republican gets elected to Governor. Hell why not, I dont think Democrats have served this state very well, just look at the track record of Governors' past.

"Everything that man designs carries with in it the seeds of its own destruction."

-------------

"One thing history shows us is that Man does not learn anything from Our past. And maybe that is the biggest lesson we should learn from history."

Last edited by SmokyMtnHiker; 01-25-2012 at 03:00 AM.

Old 01-24-2012, 02:16 PM   #5

Liked 1133 Times on 737 Posts
Likes Given: 2021

Hope this helps

Old 01-24-2012, 03:23 PM   #6

Default The Only State

Illinois is the Only State in America that doesn't have some form of the Carry and Conceal Law. It's doubtful that Illinois will ever let any Laws be passed on this subject. If you live here you know Illinois is a Anti-Gun Blue State to it's core.
Edward14

"A Well Regulated Militia Being Necessary
to the Security of a Free State
the Right of the People to Keep and Bear Arms
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED"...
27 WORDS WORTH FIGHTING FOR !!!

Old 01-24-2012, 07:51 PM   #7

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Yeah Illinois sucks. Ban pit bulls, ban guns, ban fake pot, ban this, ban that. But don't ban the f@&$!n brainless fools that populate this state.