competition shooting!!! bersa thunder 9 hc pro OR stoeger cougar 8000

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > competition shooting!!! bersa thunder 9 hc pro OR stoeger cougar 8000

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 05:21 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default competition shooting!!! bersa thunder 9 hc pro OR stoeger cougar 8000

bersa vs. stoeger! i have heard so many people say that the stoeger cougar is extremely accurate! so why dosn't anyone use it in competitions? i mean what about the stoeger cougar makes it not good for competition?

then, there is the bersa thunder 9 hc pro, which i used bye a whole team that only shoots bersa. so i guess my question is, what makes the bersa better then the stoeger, is the bersa more accurate? is it because the bersa has a 4.2in barrel and the stoeger only has a 3.6in barrel? is it because bersa holds 17 rounds and the stoeger only holds 15? is it because of there triggers?

if so what about these guns makes the bersa better fot competition then the stoeger???????

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-29-2010, 05:32 PM   #2
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3064 Times on 1761 Posts
Likes Given: 1307

Sorry, but in my competition circles those are unheard of brands.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 09-29-2010, 11:55 PM   #3

Default Why!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWGaryM View Post
+ 1 I was going to say neither. Both are good guns but not for the purpose of competition shooting

my question is not what you think because obviously the bersa is good enough to be in competition because it is

my question is you dont think either one does not fit the profile of a competition shooter why do you think that what about the gun makes it not so good for comp? what about the bersa or the stoeger is different from a cz 75??????

is it purely accuracy

because they both have really good triggers they both are extrememly reliable

also i have heard that the stoeger has amazing accuracy! is the cz 75 that much better so that it is better for comp or is it not an issue of accuracy??????

Old 09-30-2010, 12:01 AM   #4

Liked 23 Times on 7 Posts

I'll be polite here and ask you to use one thread or the other to ask this question - you don't need to start a new thread on this same subject over and over...

Old 09-30-2010, 12:11 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NGIB View Post
I'll be polite here and ask you to use one thread or the other to ask this question - you don't need to start a new thread on this same subject over and over...
alright i got a little carried away how do i delete one of the threads?