Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Combat Drills

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 08:24 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Combat Drills

For those of you who are interested in combat hand gunning, check this out.
http://handgunlaw.us/documents/HandgunDrills.pdf
If you have a drill that you use also, please post it.

"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity." Sigmund Freud in "General Introduction to Psychoanalysis"

"My dear boy, I love hearing my relations abused. It is the only thing that makes me put up with them at all. Relations are simply a tedious pack of people, who haven’t got the remotest knowledge of how to live, nor the smallest instinct about when to die."

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-28-2009, 06:46 PM   #2

Cool, thanks for that.

Jay

Old 03-01-2009, 02:14 AM   #3

Liked 6 Times on 5 Posts

+1

Thanks for the info. This is a great resource.

Old 03-01-2009, 04:07 PM   #4

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Interesting reading, thanks!

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE