Caracal 9mm??? - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Caracal 9mm???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-02-2012, 09:52 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 243 Times on 192 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Modified glock ?? No way. Modified Styer M-a1 series design . Same designer did both after some time working for others. The caracal is also made buy Merkel in germany and that is owned by the UEA. Seems to review very well too. There not anything wrong with a glock trigger at 5 to 5.5lb when broke in with little effort is easy to master useing only the short resets for second shot and all after that. Glock first pull is 1/2" long . Learn to move forward only enought to reset the trigger and its only 1/8" long.

Whats with the stupid enemies remark. Is china your friend or enemy?? They are more agressive than most any country. Most everthing we all buy comes from china ether as a finished product or as base material. Or some where other than here and most could then be concedered your enemy . You don't want something, don't buy it but be a bit smarter about your answers. Think we have 5 bases in UEA right now.

This is what merkels know for.- http://www.merkel-die-jagd.de/en/produkte/gewehre/bockgewehre-reihe-2000

Last edited by hardluk1; 09-02-2012 at 09:56 PM.

Old 09-04-2012, 11:09 PM   #12

Liked 18 Times on 13 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardluk1
Modified glock ?? No way. Modified Styer M-a1 series design . Same designer did both after some time working for others. The caracal is also made buy Merkel in germany and that is owned by the UEA. Seems to review very well too. There not anything wrong with a glock trigger at 5 to 5.5lb when broke in with little effort is easy to master useing only the short resets for second shot and all after that. Glock first pull is 1/2" long . Learn to move forward only enought to reset the trigger and its only 1/8" long.

Whats with the stupid enemies remark. Is china your friend or enemy?? They are more agressive than most any country. Most everthing we all buy comes from china ether as a finished product or as base material. Or some where other than here and most could then be concedered your enemy . You don't want something, don't buy it but be a bit smarter about your answers. Think we have 5 bases in UEA right now.

This is what merkels know for.- http://www.merkel-die-jagd.de/en/produkte/gewehre/bockgewehre-reihe-2000
I think it's a good gun. I'm not so close minded to where I won't try new designs out. To me it doesn't matter who makes it.....

Last edited by Glock17owner; 09-05-2012 at 04:24 AM.
ratpacker Likes This 
Old 09-06-2012, 12:31 AM   #13

Liked 243 Times on 192 Posts
Likes Given: 22

ME to. I would like one , Just know know what I would get rid of to keep it. To many toys now.