Caracal 9mm???
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Caracal 9mm???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2012, 04:27 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 18 Times on 13 Posts

I was browsing this online guns site call centerfiresystem.com today and I came across this gun call CARACAL 9mm UAE, looks like a glock somewhat. So I looks it up on youtube. Watch a gentleman shoot it and then I google it and found out it's made in UAE and Germany.

Ok what I'm getting to is have anyone of you guys tried this new SD weapon out???

Is it a hit or miss because I'm hearing the factory trigger is a pound lighter then glock. And let's be honest, the germans knows weapons really well.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-01-2012, 04:50 PM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 20 Times on 18 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock17owner View Post
I was browsing this online guns site call centerfiresystem.com today and I came across this gun call CARACAL 9mm UAE, looks like a glock somewhat. So I looks it up on youtube. Watch a gentleman shoot it and then I google it and found out it's made in UAE and Germany.

Ok what I'm getting to is have anyone of you guys tried this new SD weapon out???

Is it a hit or miss because I'm hearing the factory trigger is a pound lighter then glock. And let's be honest, the germans knows weapons really well.
The Germans do make good weapons. You also stated it was made in UAE. How are they at making weapons? besides the home made variety used in terrorist attacks. I would stick with a proven weapon like a Glock and just have a trigger job done. Just my opinion though. Good luck with your search.

HOTTY TODDY!!!!

Old 09-01-2012, 06:38 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by eborden1122

The Germans do make good weapons. You also stated it was made in UAE. How are they at making weapons? besides the home made variety used in terrorist attacks. I would stick with a proven weapon like a Glock and just have a trigger job done. Just my opinion though. Good luck with your search.
Yeah but it does look impressive

Old 09-01-2012, 06:56 PM   #4
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8878 Times on 3844 Posts
Likes Given: 1391

Yes, Germans built some great firearms.

Too bad the Glock is not built there.

glock17austria01cy0.jpg

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

ratpacker Likes This 
Old 09-01-2012, 09:09 PM   #5

I'm getting one. I think it's a really great buy. Plus I heard a gentleman putting 10,000-11,000 rounds thru one with no problem but it digging into his thumb.

Old 09-01-2012, 09:12 PM   #6

Liked 401 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 9

The reviews i read say its a modified glock. Redesigned grip for more comfort and better balance, a system that recoils straight backwards to reduce muzzel climb, funky sights but very accurate little pistol.

Personal i wouldn't touch it being made by the people who are making it. But thats me, if you want one go for it.

Old 09-01-2012, 09:55 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineverFTF
The reviews i read say its a modified glock. Redesigned grip for more comfort and better balance, a system that recoils straight backwards to reduce muzzel climb, funky sights but very accurate little pistol.

Personal i wouldn't touch it being made by the people who are making it. But thats me, if you want one go for it.
Look at it like this, if it is made by terrorist then what's better then taking out a terrorist with they're own weapons lol. But wasnt we like this toward the glock, now we embrace it.

We have terrorist here so what's the different? I like it and gonna get one to add to my collection. Let's tried them before we knock them....

Old 09-01-2012, 09:56 PM   #8

Liked 401 Times on 284 Posts
Likes Given: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock17owner

Look at it like this, if it is made by terrorist then what's better then taking out a terrorist with they're own weapons lol. But wasnt we like this toward the glock, now we embrace it.

We have terrorist here so what's the different? I like it and gonna get one to add to my collection. Let's tried them before we knock them....
I didnt knock it at all. I just would not want to support our enemies by purchasing a firearm made by them.

If you feel differently buy the gun.

Old 09-01-2012, 10:14 PM   #9
Hdq

Liked 5 Times on 2 Posts

It looks a bit ugly kinda looks like a space age gun dont like the grip on it it at a weird angle

Old 09-01-2012, 10:19 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ineverFTF

I didnt knock it at all. I just would not want to support our enemies by purchasing a firearm made by them.

If you feel differently buy the gun.
O trust me I will but UAE not iraq or afghan. I thought the terrorist were only there but idk I don't look at all that stuff like you all. I just have a passion for guns my friend.