Bond Arms Derringers - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Bond Arms Derringers

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2011, 07:52 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I fall in the first category!

Heavy is good, heavy is reliable. If it does not work you can always hit him with it.

-Boris the Blade, on guns.

Old 04-10-2011, 02:33 AM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bootsdeal View Post
Is it short enough to carry in jeans hip pocket? I've been hip-pocket carrying a Taurus 738, but would like the 410/45. If 2 shots aren't enough, I'll go for my primary.
I have been carrying it around in either my front jeans pocket or the back pocket. I just mowed the yard and did a ton of yard work (including digging out a ditch) with it in my back pocket..no issues. It's heavy for it's size, but it's also not so heavy that it's a pain. Hell I forget it's there. I like the little thing.

It does it's job for up close work. With the shotgun shells in there and the barrel being so short it's not worth a damn to hit anything more than several feet out. But I put some .45 colt in there and shot some targets 35 yards away, hit low about a foot. So the .45 colt is pretty good for the little more distance. Would I carry it for defense? maybe in the car or as a 2nd BUG.