Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Bogus AT&T

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2011, 02:54 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatopardo View Post
'

I suppose, this the standard by we all have to abide. Good luck psycho.
Was that really necessary? I agree that your post about going to church with your junk hanging not only did not add anything to the thread, it wasn't funny and is insulting to us who value the sanctity of church. Also personal attacks on any of the members let alone a long standing one is not called for, that's why there is a "report button." I know that last night I was actually looking at your products and was going to contact you, however after this I will be looking elsewhere.
"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Old 01-22-2011, 04:35 PM   #22
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4553 Times on 2201 Posts
Likes Given: 1361

Carry Concealed, "EVEN TO YOUR FRONT DOOR!"

2 years back Vancouver, WA cops shot and killed a home owner through a side window after knocking on his door after 1 A.M. Home owner grabed his handgun and approached the door. Cop looking in the side window saw the gun and percieved a threat to the officers at the door so he opened fire through the window killing the home owner.

Turns out cops were executing an arrest warrent for a parolee that was renting a trailer on the back of the property. Looked like a minor pot grow opperation was also siezed but I don't know if it belonged to the home owner or the renter/parolee.

Either way, going gun IN HAND to the front door after a late night knock seems like a good idea but it got this fella killed. I normally err on the side of LEO's in shootings but this one rubbed me the wrong way. The familly had a huge sign on the propert that fronts to 192nd Ave which read...

VPD=Murderers! for several weeks after.

Bad business that one.

Tack