Black friday - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion >

Black friday

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-23-2013, 03:57 AM   #11
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8769 Times on 5239 Posts
Likes Given: 11641

Quote:
Originally Posted by stag556 View Post
Only one I went to, I was in and out in 12 minutes. That being said I will be serving the hoards who are to lazy to figure out how to use there cell phones and come to the tech department to get help. Sorry just being bitter, they canceled my vacation (deer hunting) so I can be there to help "our" customers.
I would be beyond angry.

Old 11-23-2013, 04:34 AM   #12
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1196 Times on 832 Posts
Likes Given: 1236

I used to hit all the electronics and computer sales with a few other guys. It was a whole lot of fun. But not so much now. You can get deals online now so why bother with the crowds.
US Army 1966-69, VFW Life Member, Retired Geek
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 11-23-2013, 04:43 AM   #13

Liked 717 Times on 468 Posts
Likes Given: 1952

I went a few years ago to Walmart, got everything I wanted and it wasn't all that bad so I went again the next year... Absolute nightmare. No more

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

كافر
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 11-23-2013, 11:01 PM   #14

Liked 40 Times on 23 Posts

I went once in my life, I had the worst experience and will never go out again. I was at target, my lil sister wanted an MP3 player (when they first came out) I was in the financial position to get her a really nice one. Found one (last one of a certain brand) for her dropped it in my basket (the small hand basket) as I was walking through an isle towards the checkout, this broad reaches in and snatches it up. I started yelling at her, demanding the item back. Security came by and asked about the situation. He then took the item, went back and watched the security footage, he seen I was indeed being truthful and walked me and the item through the checkout and to my vehicle... The look on her face was priceless. I came out on top, but don't like the idiots that I have to deal with, so I choose to shop online or at a different time
Axxe55 Likes This 
Old 11-23-2013, 11:17 PM   #15
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22310 Times on 12476 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

my ex-wife use to do the sales on Friday the day after Thanksgiving. well one Friday she went and when she got home she was in the most foul mood i had ever seen her in. she was beyond mad or angry. she was in a mood that could have swung easily towards killing fast!

she related that morning events later on after she cooled down somewhat. she said the store was covered with morons and idiots that had the worst manners she had ever seen. people pushing, shoving and grabbing stuff. she told me she came really close several times in smacking people!

she never went to another Black Friday sale again!

Old 11-23-2013, 11:21 PM   #16
Lifetime Supporting Member
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 9081 Times on 5276 Posts
Likes Given: 11970

Quote:
Originally Posted by stag556 View Post
Only one I went to, I was in and out in 12 minutes. That being said I will be serving the hoards who are to lazy to figure out how to use there cell phones and come to the tech department to get help. Sorry just being bitter, they canceled my vacation (deer hunting) so I can be there to help "our" customers.
Its only fair that you should be able to cancel one day at work.