Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Big Woops

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2013, 02:59 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 95 Times on 80 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Default Big Woops

Went to Wally World to by grocs. and of course look at their ammo selection. Here's the oops, wow they had ammo. Thought I was buying 6 boxes 22WMR turns out they are 17 HMR. I noticed this a week later.
Some stores I've seen posted no ammo return. I hope WW doesn't have an issue. I' ve been looking at the Fn 5.7 off and on and these rounds remind me of the FN's. If I can't take these back maybe someday a handgun will turn up with a very small muzzle that will shoot 'em. I should learn to read.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-22-2013, 04:34 AM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 284 Times on 246 Posts

I can't think of a one that doesn't have that sign posted, but as long as box can be proven unopened you should be fine.

I had a bimart take back a box of 308 they gave me for my order of 3030. I didn't notice it until I tried to chamber a round! Lol wow what a screw up that was.

Newest Threads