Best Glock 34 sights?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Best Glock 34 sights?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2013, 06:40 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Default Best Glock 34 sights?

I am a novice and want to get into competitive shooting eventually. I just bought a 34... I am a little farsighted so the dots are a little blurry to start with... I know there are many brands out there, but I am hoping that you all can help me narrow it down a bit.. Links and pics would be great also.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-21-2013, 03:29 AM   #2
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 888 Times on 428 Posts
Likes Given: 87

I shoot IDPA competition with my glock 34 but kept my original sights, but! what I do is use Birchwood Sight Black. Make front and rear sights flat black. Look on ebay for the best deal. I bought a large can for 8.99 plus 5.99 shipping. A small can from Midway or Brownells, and amazon will cost you about 27.00!!!

Using the sight black still leaves you with an adjustable sight. Sight black works great and cleans off easy with no harm to finish. Been using it for years. You should try it.

JP-US Naval Aviation AMSC 20 years ( retired) ASW/Aircrew Wings
US Naval Academy Shooting Instructor (Annapolis) and shooting team member
Alway keep your six covered