Best all around gun - Page 13
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Best all around gun

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2013, 01:15 AM   #121
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 104 Times on 87 Posts
Likes Given: 219

There should be, im on my phone right now, would you try to look it up? It may have been in texas, and was in the last few months i think.

Old 06-07-2013, 01:26 AM   #122
PGM
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 40 Times on 23 Posts
Likes Given: 17

If i did carry,this would be on my list. 6 round mag.(officers model)

45coltautoside2.jpg  

Old 06-09-2013, 10:14 PM   #123

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts

I still think a .44 in Special or Mag is "the" all-around piece. I can conceal my Blackhawk .44 with its 5.5 inch barrel under a light coat or vest any season of the year...granted, it would NOT be comfortable in the 110 degree AZ summer heat, but IF I HAD TO.....

Old 06-09-2013, 10:52 PM   #124

Liked 160 Times on 138 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 44_Special
I still think a .44 in Special or Mag is "the" all-around piece. I can conceal my Blackhawk .44 with its 5.5 inch barrel under a light coat or vest any season of the year...granted, it would NOT be comfortable in the 110 degree AZ summer heat, but IF I HAD TO.....
I live In South Fl and you couldn't be comfortable with that gun 11 months out of the year!! And define "coat" cause we hardly know what that is. I'm not denying the quality of that gun!! I'm a Ruger freak!! But not friendly carry in summer weather, unless your just an every day suit dude, which you would be uncomfortable with or without the gun!! Hot climate, you almost have to carry around your wear or be miserable most all the time!!

Old 06-10-2013, 01:50 AM   #125

Liked 104 Times on 87 Posts
Likes Given: 219

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahall View Post

I live In South Fl and you couldn't be comfortable with that gun 11 months out of the year!! And define "coat" cause we hardly know what that is. I'm not denying the quality of that gun!! I'm a Ruger freak!! But not friendly carry in summer weather, unless your just an every day suit dude, which you would be uncomfortable with or without the gun!! Hot climate, you almost have to carry around your wear or be miserable most all the time!!
Actually, carrying a 4" magnum is no big deal, even in the summer. If concealement is required, then you can wear a loose fitting lightweight shirt, use n mid to high ride owb holster, and a sturdy belt.