Bersa BP9 concealed carry
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Bersa BP9 concealed carry

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2012, 12:46 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 65 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 96

Default Bersa BP9 concealed carry

Was at my buddys pawn shop today checking to see if he had anything that I absolutely had to have and got to looking at the new Bersa BP9CC. I got to say I really liked how the gun felt, Polymer frame, 8rd mag, thin,light and really fely good. Has anyone tried one of these and if so what did you think of it. If it is anything as close to the thunder as far as performance and reliability I want one. For the price it was $349 which I didnt think was bad at all, I know now what I want for christmas!

My readings of history convinces me that most bad government results from to much government.....Thomas Jefferson
Being Ignorant is not so much a shame as being unwilling to learn............Benjamin Franklin
If Barack Obama is the answer, the how damn stupid was the question.

CA357 Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-09-2012, 05:22 AM   #2

Liked 286 Times on 248 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy9mm View Post
Was at my buddys pawn shop today checking to see if he had anything that I absolutely had to have and got to looking at the new Bersa BP9CC. I got to say I really liked how the gun felt, Polymer frame, 8rd mag, thin,light and really fely good. Has anyone tried one of these and if so what did you think of it. If it is anything as close to the thunder as far as performance and reliability I want one. For the price it was $349 which I didnt think was bad at all, I know now what I want for christmas!
Isn't it a Thunder? I thought they were called Thunder Pro Concealed Carry. In any case is same thing is Bersa! Get it! Lol

Old 12-09-2012, 03:15 PM   #3

Liked 43 Times on 27 Posts

Bersa firearms ROCK!

Old 12-09-2012, 04:03 PM   #4

Liked 243 Times on 192 Posts
Likes Given: 22

beyound the box. Quicker to look it up and see its there newest very different pistol.

Billy . Bersa makes solid pistols. I would not worry abut it shooting well or accuracy any more than any other make. Just look for a holster design that you want as its new enought you may be some what limited for holsters compaired to other make handguns. Might even check at bersa chat.

Old 12-09-2012, 06:49 PM   #5

Liked 286 Times on 248 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardluk1 View Post
beyound the box. Quicker to look it up and see its there newest very different pistol.
Your right.

Old 12-09-2012, 07:06 PM   #6

Liked 43 Times on 27 Posts

I have "fondled" the BP9CC a couple weeks ago at a Gander Mtn store. It soon will be my SECOND Bersa! I never thought I would go for a DA only SEMIAUTO either.

Old 12-09-2012, 09:26 PM   #7

Liked 19 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I'm glad I came upon this post. I have been interested in this brand and would love to know more. GSs in my area are very negative towards this brand. So much so that none have a 9mm in stock. One or two employees (not in the same store) have referred to Bersa as similar to Kel-Tec or DB, neither are considered to be worthy of owning. Could be that they have not read/studied the brand? I'm interested in your thoughts.

Old 12-09-2012, 09:47 PM   #8

Liked 243 Times on 192 Posts
Likes Given: 22

Those guys are just gun snobs. A person could do way worse than a KT p11 for a defencive pistol than a 14oz pistol with 10 rounds in it and a older s&w model 59 mag as back up. Thats 15 more rounds. Funny how foolish some peoples views are.

Old 12-10-2012, 10:28 AM   #9

Liked 19 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 5

If you read the oost above yours carefully, it's not the guys that are gun snobs, it's the poster. I see nothing wrong with KT or DB, as long as they work properly. BTW, Ruger stole KT's design for the LCP, guess they thought of them high.

Old 12-10-2012, 03:37 PM   #10

Liked 19 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Why would you say it is my fault. I'm only posting what I was told, and that was Bersa is not a good brand to consider owning... which is why I made my post so I could find out from the members who actually own/use them.

Make sure you read carefully before posting any inaccuracy.