bernadelli model 90
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion >

bernadelli model 90

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2015, 07:38 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default bernadelli model 90

I have a Bernadelli model 90 in 22lr. I would like to know if the magazines that fit the model 80 will fit in this handgun. It currently has a mag that works fine but it hold the slide back after the last round. Normally this would be a good thing but the slide is held back by a square piece on the mag that pops up when empty. When you remove it the slide does not stay back (like a Walther PP) so its only use is to tell you its empty. Most Bernadellis do not have this feature and it seems kind of redundant to me and I would like to get another mag and can not find one quite like the one I have.

Join Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join Today! - Click Here