Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Beretta PX4 Storm Compact

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2010, 10:11 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Beretta PX4 Storm Compact

The past few days Ive been researching handguns a lot. I dont own one yet and am planning on purchasing one here in the near future. So my question is does anyone know any information on the Beretta PX4 Storm Compact. Is it a good gun, easy to shoot, is it hard to conceal. Just basic info like that. Appreciate the pros and cons of the gun. And does anyone have any experience shooting them.

Thanks

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-27-2010, 03:09 AM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

i have the full size .40 but my buddy has got the sub 9...both are badass. the sub i think is very easy to conceal. some people complain about the location of the safety. I like the rotating barrel, apparently it helps with the recoil snap. anyway great gun, but like all others, try it out of yourself.

Old 11-02-2010, 03:59 AM   #3

Default PX4 Storm

I have the full size 9mm PX4 Storm and I love it. I've had no problems with it at all, but a couple of my friends did. The three of us went to the range and my friend, who had never fired a handgun, had several FTF's and FTE's. So did his son. I think it had to do with not seating the magazine properly. That's the only thing I can think of. When I fired it, it was perfect and it's never happened again. I'm not sure I'd want it as a carry, thinking the sub-compact would be better, but that's just my preference. I have a Springfield sub-compact and two Sprinfield EMP's, a 9mm and a .40. I like them better as my carry's just because of their size. If you dlecide on the PX4 Storm, I think you'll like it very much. It's accurate, dependable and just plain fun to shoot.