Beretta P 4 Storm - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Beretta P 4 Storm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2011, 12:40 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I have the HK 45 V1 variant and Sig P229R DAK 9mm guns with mag safety (i.e.with the magazine off, the gun will not fire with a loaded chamber, I won't trust it though,better to be cautious than sorry).Both great guns to carry and are called the Mercedes and BMW of handguns.I am keeping them at home and decided on getting something else less expensive but accurate and reliable for carry.My choice was between the underestimated newly improved Taurus 24/7 Pro with the heine sights and Berreta PX4 Storm. I have read good things about the Beretta PX4 storm 9mm.I purchased one online and waiting for it to get to my FFL. What has impressed me most is that all reviews I read have been consistent on how accurate, light,low recoil and reliable the PX4 is. I also like that it is has 17 rds capacity mag.The only cons have been the mags.Stiff to load and expensive.I guess it won't matter much to me since the HK mag is about the most expensive in the market.I already have a mag loader but Beretta was also smart to include a mag loader in its package for this gun. Some folks have suggested loading the mag with 13 to 15 rounds and allowing it to sit for a week to soften the springs before using it. I will write an update on its performance and my fill for it once I have it and take it to the range.

Last edited by firearms12; 03-27-2011 at 12:45 AM. Reason: spelling errors.

Old 03-27-2011, 12:52 AM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I have the HK 45 V1 variant and Sig P229R DAK 9mm guns with mag safety (i.e.with the magazine off, the gun will not fire with a loaded chamber, I won't trust it though,better to be cautious than sorry).Both great guns to carry and are called the Mercedes and BMW of handguns.I am keeping them at home and decided on getting something else less expensive but accurate and reliable for carry.My choice was between the underestimated newly improved Taurus 24/7 Pro with the heine sights and Berreta PX4 Storm. I have read good things about the Beretta PX4 storm 9mm.I purchased one online and waiting for it to get to my FFL. What has impressed me most is that all reviews I read have been consistent on how accurate, light,low recoil and reliable the PX4 is. I also like that it is has 17 rds capacity mag.The only cons have been the mags.Stiff to load and expensive.I guess it won't matter much to me since the HK mag is about the most expensive in the market.I already have a mag loader but Beretta was also smart to include a mag loader in its package for this gun. Some folks have suggested loading the mag with 13 to 15 rounds and allowing it to sit for a week to soften the springs before using it. I will write an update on its performance and my fill for it once I have it and take it to the range.

"...Though I walk through the valley of death I shall not fear,I will fear no evil:For thou art with me:Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." Psalm 23:4.