Beretta P 4 Storm
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Beretta P 4 Storm

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 04:02 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Beretta P 4 Storm

I'd like to get some opinions on the Beretta P 4 Storm. I'm thinking about getting the 9mm and would like to hear from some owners. Thanks.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-26-2010, 04:10 AM   #2

Hello. I think you are speaking of the PX4 Storm. If so, here are some observations that might be of interest:

Shooting the Beretta PX4 Storm 9mm

Shooting the 9mm Beretta PX4 Storm Update

Best to you and yours.

Old 09-26-2010, 05:13 AM   #3

Default PX4 Storm

You're right, it is the PX4 Storm I'm thinking of buying. Thanks for the articles, I appreciate it. I've read several articles about it, seems to be a decent handgun. Now I'm wanting to hear from owners who've had theirs awhile to see how they stand up in the field. Thanks again for your input.

Edward

Old 09-26-2010, 05:03 PM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I have the .40, it was my first handgun. Super accurate, easily field stripped, I like the rotating barrel. my buddy has a xd and he likes my px4 better. I got it in may and probably shot shot around 750 rounds with out a ftf or any other type of problem.

Old 09-28-2010, 05:28 AM   #5

Default PX4 Storm

Thanks for your input, I appreciate it. I have several Springfields and love them all, but I like the feel of the PX4 and I think I'm pretty close to adding one to my collection.

Old 09-28-2010, 12:38 PM   #6

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I've had one for several years now. Not a single problem with it. I've shot several thousand rounds through mine withone one problem. Flat4sti is right, it's super easy to break down and clean. Great overall handgun. The only thing is the lack of aftermarket parts... I've found a few holsters for mine, but the are hard to find. The best one I have is a Beretta paddle holster.

Old 09-28-2010, 12:59 PM   #7

Liked 25 Times on 15 Posts
Likes Given: 17

I rented one at the range a couple times. Really liked it, probably put close to 200 rounds thru it without a problem.

Ended up buying a S&W M&P, liked the feel in my hand a bit better, if you haven't tried one, you should.

Old 09-30-2010, 01:46 AM   #8

Default Beretta PX4 Storm

Thanks for the input, I'll check out the S&W next time I go to the gun store.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:33 AM   #9

Default Beretta PX4 Storm

I've added the PX4 Storm to my collection and I love it. I got the 9mm and today was the fourth time I've taken it to the range, firing about 200 rounds each time. It's been flawless for me, no problems at all. However, I took a couple of friends with me in one of those trips and both had FTE's and FTF's. For one of the guys, it was the first time he'd ever fired a handgun and he had the most trouble with it. I could never figure out what he was doing, if anything, to cause the malfunction. His son, who has some experience with handguns, had the same problem but not to the extent his dad did. It worked perfectly for me and I love it. I had good ammo, but maybe there were some bad rounds, who knows. I don't. As long as it works for me, I'm good.

I've also added and FNH FNP 9mm and a Sig Sauer Mosquito. I'm extremely impressed with the FNP, it's light, very accurate, easy on the recoil and almost aims itself after each shot. It easily matched the PX4 Storm and the one I like the best depends on which one I'm shooting at the time. I really want to add the FNH Five-Seven and if there's anyone out there who has experience with one, I'd like your comments.

I added the Mosquito mainly to teach my daughter with, and it will be great for that. I've fired maybe 200 rounds with it and it's just plain fun. If not for a bad back, I could shoot that little dream all day long. "Mosquito" is the perfect name for it. The only thing I don't like about it is that the barrel is attached to the frame and is non-removable. That makes it a little hard to clean, but all is forgiven once I get it to the range.

I can't say enough about all three, they're all great firearms and such fun to shoot. Now, if only ammo would become reasonably priced again...

Old 10-19-2010, 12:46 AM   #10

I've had two Px4s, the 9 and the 45, both great guns. I just moved away from DA/SA otherwise I would have kept them.