Beretta model 70S questions - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Beretta model 70S questions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 01:11 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by snitz55 View Post
hey I have the same gun I got from my father. He purchased the berrata in 1980 and I have it and the instruction manual that came with it. If you would like I can copy it and send it to you. Let me know,,snitz55
Snitz55,

I also need a copy of your instruction manual for the 70S .380 I have had mine for several years and only used it a little because I do not have a manual th break it down for cleaning. I would be happy to pay for the copy. If you could scan the manual in your computer and e-mail it I would pay you for that .

Thanks,
jackmar4@comcast.net

Old 04-06-2009, 02:13 AM   #12

if you could send me the pdf for this firearm i would be very appreciative. i just got one from my in law and ould like to have the manual for it. briankfreer@mac.com

Old 04-13-2009, 04:02 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by snitz55 View Post
hey I have the same gun I got from my father. He purchased the berrata in 1980 and I have it and the instruction manual that came with it. If you would like I can copy it and send it to you. Let me know,,snitz55
Hi I recently too have just bought the 70s model. I also have no matterials on it.I love it and I just reciently found a place that I can purchase magazines for it. I will be picking them up on Tues in SC. They were $26 each. If u could share your papers with me that would be great.... thanx vm

Old 04-24-2009, 02:46 AM   #14

I'm new here, and don't really know how to post, but have a story to tell about my Beretta 70S.

Bought it somewhere around 1975 (not positive). A good friend of mine is an expert gunsmith and super craftsman! He made for me a set of handcarved rosewood grips that fit just perfect.

That little sucker would shoot!

Well, somewhere along the way, my granddaughter "inherited" an interest in firearms, and fell in love with this 70S. I promised her, that when she became of age, and with proper training and a FOID card (we live in Illinois) the gun would be hers.

She passed away with Leukemia before that transafer could happen.

I gave the 70S to my son, knowing that is what she would want.

Ahhh, hell, folks! Didn't mean to get maudlin here, but,..you know??

Old 05-16-2009, 02:11 AM   #15

Default PDF file

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsmelEduardo View Post
In AMMOCLIP I found the Magazine for your Beretta 70S. Good luck

P.S
I have the manual of the Beretta 70S in PDF... if you want it please give me you email address and I'll send to you.
I would appreciate you sending me the PDF file. I have one of these pistols but find it difficult to break down for cleaning.........Thanks

Old 06-01-2009, 09:50 PM   #16

Quote:

P.S
I have the manual of the Beretta 70S in PDF... if you want it please give me you email address and I'll send to you.
Could I possibly get a copy of the the beretta 70S PDF also? joestaller@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Old 07-18-2009, 02:54 AM   #17

Quote:

P.S

P.S

Hi so glad to be in touch sent you a PM
best regards

Old 08-20-2009, 06:20 AM   #18

Hello everyone! I am as new to this forum as I am to my 1981 Beretta 70s! As far as I can tell this is a great Pitsol! the only issue that i have found so far is that i bought it from an older gentelman and he ad no paperwork on this pistol. Is there any way that i could have someone email me the manual? johnp12584@gmail.com and thank you so much!

Last edited by johnp12584; 08-20-2009 at 06:22 AM. Reason: forgot part

Old 08-20-2009, 06:44 AM   #19

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Why is it all these people have only one post and....it's here on this thread

People get the government they deserve.

Old 08-20-2009, 06:48 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunerunner View Post
Why is it all these people have only one post and....it's here on this thread
it could be the fact that this is the only place online that as someone who is willing to email the manual! lol I just happen to be new to gun forrums altogether so this makes post #2! yay im movin on up!