Beretta 96 problems

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Beretta 96 problems

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2011, 09:18 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 3 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Default Beretta 96 problems

I picked up a used Beretta 96 INOX a few months ago and have just started taking it to the range. The gun feels great. Grip is excellent and a very smooth shooter. Problem is, I can't hit anything with it. At five yards it's shooting 3" below target. Even resting on the platform, I can't get better than 4" groups at 5 yards.

Any suggestions on how I can improve this gun? This is the first gun I've owned that I can't shoot for beans.

Here's an example:

All the hits on target are with a Glock 23. The 5 holes on the bottom of the target (in the 8 and 9 zone) are from the Beretta.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here