Beretta 92/96 Combo
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Beretta 92/96 Combo

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2007, 12:11 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Beretta 92/96 Combo

Back around 1998 I purchased a Beretta 92/96 combo used. It appeared to be a standard 96, with an extra slide, barrel, and spring to convert from .40 to 9mm. It came with a beretta dark plastic case, a high capacity 9mm magazine and a 10 round .40 magazine. It's in excellent shape (one would have to take the pistol apart to tell it from new).

I've never seen another before or after. I've never been able to find more than a passing reference to it on the internet, magazines, or gun value guides. So, my questions:

Is my pistol as rare as it seems? Does anyone have any tidbits of information about it?

Does anyone have any idea as to its value? I know things are worth what people will pay, but perhaps a ballpark idea?

Last edited by punkndisorderly; 11-13-2007 at 12:11 AM. Reason: additional info

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here