Been a member for a year
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Been a member for a year

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2011, 12:55 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default Been a member for a year

I wasn't sure were to put this and since i originally came to this site because I was looking for info on a pistol I am putting it here. I want to thank everyone who have given me direct input as well as reading countless threads of opinions, range reports, and even stuff that has nothing to do with shooting. My beretta px4 is also having is one year birthday in a couple days. I want to say that it is a pleasure to shoot. There have been no problems and I have shot 1000s of rounds through it, probably closer to 2. with advise from what I have read from you have made me a better shooter. At least i am much better than my friends and that is what I really care about anyway. What's the next pistol, I am not sure but there is going to be another soon, Browning hp I am looking at you.

Thanks again
Aaron

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-04-2011, 01:21 AM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 10551 Times on 4557 Posts
Likes Given: 1694

Happy anniversary, bro. You could do a LOT worse than a Browning. Love mine.

Just for grins and giggles, have you considered a decent .22? You will shoot a lot more.

Old 05-04-2011, 01:56 AM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

You know the thought did cross my mind...Thanks for reminding me. Even as an original purchase. I actually completely forgot about them. I really like the Buck Marks. Do you know anything about the Walther p22? I have heard mixed reviews on them, and a buddy of mine has a Ruger 22 that's super fun. Maybe i can swing both. I kinda have my heart set on a 9mm, and whats better than the best. I have never had a problem saving a little longer for something that i really want. That's why i like you guys.

Old 05-04-2011, 01:59 AM   #4
WDB

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Happy B-day, good to hear the forum has helped you, remember to pay it forward. Lots of new members asking questions you may have an answer for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
If you're really bored, I'm your huckleberry. If you really want a challenge, I'm the one.

If you're really smart, you'll just peddle your paint.

Old 05-04-2011, 02:19 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 254 Times on 143 Posts
Likes Given: 539

Thats good news! Glad you have enjoyed it here so far, I know I have! This place is my internet home, many good articles and many many good pepole willing to help others. Thanks for reminding me
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
--George Washington

Old 05-04-2011, 02:30 AM   #6

Liked 36 Times on 26 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Good deal, Aaron. I had a P22 and loved it, but it was nowhere near as accurate as the Buckmark.

And a Browning Hi Power is tough to beat.

SAF-Life
PEIAPOI

"Obama has ordered the launching of more Tomahawk cruise missiles than All the other Nobel Peace Prize winners combined."

Old 05-04-2011, 02:59 AM   #7

Liked 1441 Times on 812 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

I'm sure you'll like the BHP.

I did and got two.

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 05-04-2011, 03:23 AM   #8

Liked 34 Times on 24 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Glad you decided to stick around and support the forum, Aaron!! I talked my buddy into a Walther P22, he traded it for a Ruger 9mm!

Old 05-05-2011, 02:38 AM   #9

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

This is what i am working with. Beretta Px4 .40
1304475095336.jpg

Old 05-05-2011, 02:48 AM   #10

Liked 2059 Times on 828 Posts
Likes Given: 2706

Gratz one your one year, I have a High Power and love and also have a P22 and would not trade it for the world.