Bauer 25
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Bauer 25

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2008, 06:58 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Bauer 25

Looking for a magazine clip and/or case and any other info for a Bauer 25 auto pistol.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-22-2008, 12:09 AM   #2

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

You might try Numrich firearm parts for your magazine. A Browning Baby mag will probably work simce the bauer is a copy of that pistol. I had one and it wasn't dependable. neat looking but would always jam. I probably could have got it to work more reliably by adjusting the lips on the magazine but got tired of messing with it and sold it off cheap.

Old 05-31-2008, 12:42 AM   #3

bought mine 20 years ago shot 25 rounds jammed about 4 times put it back and never fired again. arent worth anything on trade so i just look at it

Old 06-02-2008, 02:38 AM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I got a mag for mine at a gun show, was a generic mag and it would only work for the first three shots, after that it jammed, actually even the factory mag jammed, but you could get a fourth shot off before it did.
I finall sold it for $25 less than I paid and felt I got the best outta that deal!

Old 06-15-2008, 09:51 PM   #5
PRM

Liked 19 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Lookinf For magazines

www.gunbroker.com