Baby Dessert Eagle

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Baby Dessert Eagle

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2012, 06:16 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Default Baby Dessert Eagle

Is there any difference between a baby dessert eagle and a Jericho 941, or is it the same gun? I hear Jericho 941 is an Israeli gun, and BDE is made by magnum research.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 10-05-2012, 08:24 PM   #2

Liked 225 Times on 176 Posts
Likes Given: 228

I don't think your allowed to eat any eagles regardless if it is for dessert or the main course. Anyway I have no clue about Desert Eagles sorry can't help ya.

I'm gonna stop you right there, you just said an AR-15 is a high-powered rifle. It is obvious you don't know anything about guns and I shall ignore anything you say from this point on.

PrimePorkchop Likes This 
Old 10-05-2012, 08:40 PM   #3

Liked 991 Times on 499 Posts
Likes Given: 2547

Yes, the Jericho 941 has gone by 2 other names...Baby Desert Eagle & Uzi Eagle. Magnum Research imported it from IWI and gave it the Baby Eagle name...but they stopped importing it in 2008.

Now, the same gun, just different name, is imported by Kahr arms under its original name.

But regardless of who imported it (3 or 4 different companies all together) they're all made by IWI and originally named the Jericho 941

Old 10-05-2012, 11:30 PM   #4

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimePorkchop
Yes, the Jericho 941 has gone by 2 other names...Baby Desert Eagle & Uzi Eagle. Magnum Research imported it from IWI and gave it the Baby Eagle name...but they stopped importing it in 2008.

Now, the same gun, just different name, is imported by Kahr arms under its original name.

But regardless of who imported it (3 or 4 different companies all together) they're all made by IWI and originally named the Jericho 941
Thanks for the info.
Old 10-05-2012, 11:31 PM   #5

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garadex
I don't think your allowed to eat any eagles regardless if it is for dessert or the main course. Anyway I have no clue about Desert Eagles sorry can't help ya.
Ur an asssssss!!!!!