Anyone own a FNP?

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Anyone own a FNP?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2011, 12:57 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Default Anyone own a FNP?

I just ran across this brand on youtube. It looks pretty cool but not sure about reliability,accuracy,durability etc. Anyone own one of these? I never heard of it myself

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-09-2011, 01:31 AM   #2

I have saw good reviews and several gun shops have recommended them. Accurate shooters. I did not like the feel of the de-cocker.

Old 11-09-2011, 11:05 AM   #3

Fnh makes the Fnp. I have three myself. A Fnp competition .45, tactical .45, and a five seven. These are the same folks that make the SCAR and the P-90. Tack drivers! Extremely reliable and rugged as ever. Highly recommended from me...

Old 11-10-2011, 01:14 AM   #4

Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts
Likes Given: 38

Do they make compact models? a few reviews i saw said their not for ccw. Any gun i own i want to carry, just curious.

Old 11-10-2011, 10:58 AM   #5

Nah...no compact. They're full sized protecting machines. Of course they do hold 15 rds of .45 so they have to be a little large. Great bed-side or truck gun though.