Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > Anyone else own a Ruger P345?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 02:05 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Return new purchase?

I live in MD....and I a question that may sound dumb, but here it goes...I picked up my gun the other day, however, when I got home noticed it did not have the Picatinny rail which I wanted. It was my mistake. Is it legal to return/exchange a brand new gun back to the store for the one I really want?

Thanks in advance...sorry for the dumb question

Old 02-02-2009, 01:47 AM   #12
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 47 Times on 30 Posts
Likes Given: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by micron929rr View Post
I live in MD....and I a question that may sound dumb, but here it goes...I picked up my gun the other day, however, when I got home noticed it did not have the Picatinny rail which I wanted. It was my mistake. Is it legal to return/exchange a brand new gun back to the store for the one I really want?

Thanks in advance...sorry for the dumb question
That will really be up to the store where you purchased the pistol. You can always trade it in for anything, but again it's up to the store and their policy regarding an "exchenge". It shouldn't be any big deal though... but that's assuming you haven't fired your pistol yet.

In all reality, the rail is sort of useless for civilian use. I have a rail on my P345... and I have a flashlight and a laser. They are fun to tinker with, but they more of a burden than an asset in an instant hostile situation. 99% of the time I don't have anything hung on my rail, as it makes my pistol heavier, and bulkier to handle.