is anyone in broward county fl
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > is anyone in broward county fl

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 02:57 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default is anyone in broward county fl

can i open carry on my property?

south fl residents only

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-23-2009, 09:40 PM   #2

Why don't you call the sheriff and ask them? They'll be familiar with the local laws, if they give you bad info, they're the ones who you'll be talking to in any event

Broward Sheriff's Office
General Information: (954) 831-8900

Old 03-24-2009, 03:48 PM   #3

Liked 1419 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by shooters View Post
can i open carry on my property?

south fl residents only
Yes, if you are standing guard over your homestead or business it's legal to carry both concealed or open. If you are without a permit, be sure you stay on your own property or business premises. If you are open carrying, you may be legal but more than likely some liberal neighbor will surely call the police resulting in more problems than it's worth.

From: Florida Firearms Law, Use & Ownership, Sixth Edition by: Jon H. Gutmacher, Esq.which I highly recommend you purchase!

Put this guy's phone number in your speed dial on the cell. If you are involved in a shooting, call him in Orlando and he can provide you with the best lawyer in your area to represent you! Or call him now for a local gun law savvy attorney.

ORLANDO GUN, WEAPON, & SELF DEFENSE ATTORNEY JON H. GUTMACHER, Esq. | Florida Firearms Law Book

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello