.380 For EDC: Why, Tell Me Why? - Page 17
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion >

.380 For EDC: Why, Tell Me Why?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2015, 05:13 AM   #161
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4692 Times on 3163 Posts
Likes Given: 2367

There is a reason why KelTec chose not to equip its DA pocket pistols with such simple, inexpensive trigger stop. An adjustable rubber-headed screw, for example. If it worked, it could be a good selling point. Yet neither KelTec nor its competition (Kahr, NAA, Ruger etc etc) went for it.

Being familiar with most such models, I have never felt handicapped by a small trigger overtravel. The manufacturers might feel the same way. Maybe they want to rule out a failure to reset, or another safety concern. These are self-defensive, not target pistols.

Last edited by Mercator; 01-10-2015 at 05:15 AM.
Vikingdad Likes This 
Old 01-10-2015, 01:47 PM   #162
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 4 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

I didn't wade through several months of discussion so this might have been said.

I don't carry a .380, but I might if I had one. I'm a revolver guy, so my EDC is a K-frame, 38 airweight revolver.

I carry that because that's what I want to carry. You of course are free to carry whatever you want to. It's ok with me.
John 3:16 (NKJV)

Newest Threads