Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Handgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   .380 (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/380-76191/)

shamrock22 11-12-2012 03:45 AM

.380
 
What is the best .380 "pocket pistol" on the market?

rhyno13 11-12-2012 03:48 AM

You know when you ask for opinions you are going to get a bunch of people that can't agree on one perfect gun right?

I would love to have the Sig P238

kryptar19 11-12-2012 03:49 AM

I'd say either the S&W bodyguard or the Bersa Thunder cc.

Both are big enough to still feel like your holding a gun, but still fit in your pocket.

kryptar19 11-12-2012 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rhyno13
You know when you ask for opinions you are going to get a bunch of people that can't agree on one perfect gun right?

I would love to have the Sig P238

Love the Sig, add it to my list.

JonM 11-12-2012 03:52 AM

my favorite 380 is the bersa thunder plus 15+1

for extreme discrete carry ruger lcp

FearTheFree7 11-12-2012 03:55 AM

I love my Sig p238. Shoots like a dream and has good weight to it for being small.

orangello 11-12-2012 04:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JonM (Post 1011069)
my favorite 380 is the bersa thunder plus 15+1

for extreme discrete carry ruger lcp

I am still waiting to get another Bersa; i LOVED the single stack Bersa that i had. Also has that internal lock if you have kids and can't keep it secure.

JTJ 11-12-2012 04:07 AM

I have the Sig P238. I had a P3AT and an LCP.

SSGN_Doc 11-12-2012 04:22 AM

I have a LCP. It's great for carry. I want a Sig 238 though. They shoot better.

JonM 11-12-2012 04:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by orangello (Post 1011085)
I am still waiting to get another Bersa; i LOVED the single stack Bersa that i had. Also has that internal lock if you have kids and can't keep it secure.

get the thunder plus its damn sweet


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:32 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.