Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Handgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   1911 vs glock vs 9mm (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/1911-vs-glock-vs-9mm-79989/)

trevor_atkinson 01-01-2013 08:52 AM

1911 vs glock vs 9mm
 
pick your favorite include model and specifics and why you think yours is the best gun!! ready...GO!!!

Gatoragn 01-01-2013 12:07 PM

I could not decide, so I have a G17 and a RIA Tactical 1911 9mm.

9mm is the least expensive center fire pistol to shoot if you are not a reloader.

danf_fl 01-01-2013 12:35 PM

I would take the 1911 over the Glock.
But What 9mm? There are two I favor.
H&K PSP P7 and the FNH Hi-Power

steadyshot 01-01-2013 12:38 PM

Any 1911? Or perhaps a 2011?

I would take an STI Tactical 5.0 in 9mm with the 17 or 20 round magazine..

http://sti.rmorse.com/wp-content/upl...cal50_Main.jpg

HOSSFLY 01-01-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trevor_atkinson (Post 1074523)
pick your favorite include model and specifics and why you think yours is the best gun!! ready...GO!!!

Except for the 9mm part being tossed in there for sum reason we've been over & over & over this :(

danf_fl 01-01-2013 01:15 PM

I thought it was interesting that two platforms (both of which have 9mm) AND a 9mm caliber were compared.

HOSSFLY 01-01-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danf_fl (Post 1074567)
I thought it was interesting that two platforms (both of which have 9mm) AND a 9mm caliber were compared.

I find that redundant but ya'll have at it ;)

Olympus 01-01-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trevor_atkinson
pick your favorite include model and specifics and why you think yours is the best gun!! ready...GO!!!

I don't see the point. I've made my choice and its the best gun for ME. I could care less if someone disagrees. I see no need to justify my decision just for someone to agree or disagree.

lbwar15 01-01-2013 04:13 PM

Colt gold cup. Nuff said. I just bought a glock (I hate most things about it). Now about the 9mm part. I don't own a 9mm. But I do plan on buying one because the ammo is cheaper.

SigArmored 01-01-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olympus (Post 1074647)

I don't see the point. I've made my choice and its the best gun for ME. I could care less if someone disagrees. I see no need to justify my decision just for someone to agree or disagree.

Agreed:What I have suits my needs and as one of my shooting buddies pointed out one day at the range I am more than proficient with what I have.


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:46 PM.

Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.