Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Handguns > General Handgun Discussion > 10killed, 39wounded

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2012, 11:45 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1956 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4283

Well that decides it for me, since the liberal media has proven less guns = less crime, I'm going to turn all mine in to the sheriffs dept, I certainly don't want that to happen here.

The police will protect me...

Maybe they were talking about a different Chicago 'cuz they showed Chicago on the news tonight and everyone was at the beach flying kites, picnicing, all puppy dogs and sunshine...

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting

Last edited by vincent; 03-19-2012 at 11:48 PM.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:06 AM   #12

Liked 2175 Times on 1468 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
If were getting technical I'm sure you could make the point that socioeconomic conditions play a part but no one can deny the statistics that the most dangerous US Cities are also the most restrictive jurisdictions for gun ownership.

An old bumper sticker states the opinion that: "When you outlaw guns, only outlaws have guns".

Chicago, LA, and DC all prove this to be true.

Tack
Yes Yes Yes - I'm just sayin but its also a fact that those cities are also some of the most populated cities --- Thats why I live OUTSIDE a small town in Texas

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Old 03-20-2012, 12:11 AM   #13

Liked 162 Times on 114 Posts
Likes Given: 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tackleberry1 View Post
If were getting technical I'm sure you could make the point that socioeconomic conditions play a part but no one can deny the statistics that the most dangerous US Cities are also the most restrictive jurisdictions for gun ownership.

An old bumper sticker states the opinion that: "When you outlaw guns, only outlaws have guns".

Chicago, LA, and DC all prove this to be true.

Tack

Like the old saying goes "Don't s**t where you eat" they destroy their own cities and expect the Government to rebuild it for them.

I just wish the Politicians that are so Anti-Gun Happy had to live with in these Gun Free zones, I bet their opinions would change, or those of their families would at the funerals.

Don't question my right to own a gun and I won't question your stupidity not to.

You give Peace a chance, we will cover you if it doesn't work out.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:26 AM   #14

Liked 2140 Times on 968 Posts
Likes Given: 2079

Maybe it's Bush's fault.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:29 AM   #15
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 756 Times on 449 Posts
Likes Given: 477

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvRbanArms View Post
Wow. Just over a period of three days in Chicago. Ten ppl killed and 39 wounded. All from gang bangers. WTF! One of em. A Latin king, shot a ****in 6 year old girl sitting on her porch. That's sad. The gov gotta stop telling us we can't carry guns and focus more on the gangs. That stuff pisses me off. A SIX YR OLD GIRL! For no reason. That's sad.
Focus more on gangs? And not on defenseless protesters and occupiers? That would take courage. Gangs shoot back. Government can't handle that.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:29 AM   #16

Liked 2175 Times on 1468 Posts
Likes Given: 1191

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd3282 View Post
Maybe it's Bush's fault.
Kinda doubt that

Texan By Birth & Choice
USMC/VIET NAM VET

Old 03-20-2012, 12:37 AM   #17

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by NvRbanArms
Wow. Just over a period of three days in Chicago. Ten ppl killed and 39 wounded. All from gang bangers. WTF! One of em. A Latin king, shot a ****in 6 year old girl sitting on her porch. That's sad. The gov gotta stop telling us we can't carry guns and focus more on the gangs. That stuff pisses me off. A SIX YR OLD GIRL! For no reason. That's sad.
I grew up on the southside and 5 blocks down was one of the dealiest streets for a while. Both my parents were cops. They wouldn't let me leave the block and sometimes not even the park. We couldn't go to the park, my dad was coming to pick my younger brother and I up and there was a group of latin kings that started hanging out of the park. Its really bad down there and with the city needing more cops I don't see it getting better soon unless the gangbangin herd gets culled out.

Two summers ago my mother was on the street, in a descent distrist and cops started getting phony calls so bangers could ambush them. Luckily she got called back to dispatching when they were short at oemc.

But chicago definitely needs to do something about gangs.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. –Samuel Adams

Old 03-20-2012, 12:38 AM   #18

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

I think its bull that rahm is trying to get the state wide registration on guns that's in chicago. These democrats are idiots.

The Constitution shall never be construed … to prevent the people of the United States who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms. –Samuel Adams

Old 03-20-2012, 12:49 AM   #19

Liked 6 Times on 4 Posts

An armed society is a polite society. If all those criminals know that everyone is armed then they would be less likely to randomly commit acts of violence. Granted a 6 year old little girl could hardly be expected to be able to defend herself but that 80 year old grandma standing in line at 7-11 when that punk walks up to rob the place sure could make a difference with her .357 snubby. Politicians and gun grabbers are foolish to think that disarming everyone will stop crime, unarmed people are nothing but victims for the criminals.

Old 03-20-2012, 12:57 AM   #20

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8wapiti
An armed society is a polite society. If all those criminals know that everyone is armed then they would be less likely to randomly commit acts of violence. Granted a 6 year old little girl could hardly be expected to be able to defend herself but that 80 year old grandma standing in line at 7-11 when that punk walks up to rob the place sure could make a difference with her .357 snubby. Politicians and gun grabbers are foolish to think that disarming everyone will stop crime, unarmed people are nothing but victims for the criminals.
And gun control will only affect the legal law abidding citizens. The criminals will always find ways to get illegal guns.