Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   General Handgun Discussion (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/)
-   -   10killed, 39wounded (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f14/10killed-39wounded-60582/)

NvRbanArms 03-19-2012 10:50 PM

10killed, 39wounded

Wow. Just over a period of three days in Chicago. Ten ppl killed and 39 wounded. All from gang bangers. WTF! One of em. A Latin king, shot a ****in 6 year old girl sitting on her porch. That's sad. The gov gotta stop telling us we can't carry guns and focus more on the gangs. That stuff pisses me off. A SIX YR OLD GIRL! For no reason. That's sad.

HOSSFLY 03-19-2012 11:04 PM

Sad? YES
Hell- let everybody carry guns :rolleyes:

Glockpotion23 03-19-2012 11:09 PM

Trying to stop criminals with guns is like trying to stop drugs from entering the country; they go hand-in-hand. They can band citizens from carrying(pray it never happens) but i bet the house criminals still walk the streets with them.

Tackleberry1 03-19-2012 11:19 PM

This could not have happened in Chicago?:eek:
Guns are banned in Chicago!:confused:
How could gang bangers get guns AFTER the wise leaders outlawed them?:(

The NRA must be behind this! Shooting up our brilliant city and blaming it on our "promising youth".:mad:

Well, at least the victims were not armed. Had this occurred in one of those backward cities were folks cling to thier to their guns the body count would have at least doubled? Right?:rolleyes:

Tack

danf_fl 03-19-2012 11:19 PM

Hey, isn't that the place where firearms are considered illegal for most purposes?

Give 'em a fifth of whiskey, $5, a little crack, and a handgun.

Let every law abiding citizen take a week long vacation to WI, and by the time they return, maybe the scum will be cleaned up

HOSSFLY 03-19-2012 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danf_fl (Post 745471)
Hey, isn't that the place where firearms are considered illegal for most purposes?

Give 'em a fifth of whiskey, $5, a little crack, and a handgun.

Let every law abiding citizen take a week long vacation to WI,
Quote:

and by the time they return,
maybe the scum will be cleaned up

Well, most hopefully :(
I dare say the ADVERAGE legal gun totein individual would not stand much of a chance against the gun totein crack heads up there :(

Cattledog 03-19-2012 11:28 PM

Its amazing that everywhere you have tight gun controls, the places are war zones. Chicago, LA, new york, DC, most of mexico...

HOSSFLY 03-19-2012 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cattledog (Post 745486)
Its amazing that everywhere you have tight gun controls, the places are war zones. Chicago, LA, new york, DC, most of mexico...

Do you think the places you named MIGHT have something to do with population also :confused:

canebrake 03-19-2012 11:33 PM

I thought Chicago was a "GUN FREE" zone?? :confused:

Sounds more like a "FREE GUNs" zone to me.

Tackleberry1 03-19-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HOSSFLY (Post 745492)
Do you think the places you named MIGHT have something to do with population also :confused:

If were getting technical I'm sure you could make the point that socioeconomic conditions play a part but no one can deny the statistics that the most dangerous US Cities are also the most restrictive jurisdictions for gun ownership.

An old bumper sticker states the opinion that: "When you outlaw guns, only outlaws have guns".

Chicago, LA, and DC all prove this to be true.

Tack