Montana Competitors?
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Montana Gun Forum > Montana Competitors?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2012, 09:12 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default Montana Competitors?

So, for the awesome number of Montanan's in this forum, do any of you compete? Regularly?

I mostly do USPSA and 3 Gun right now, and have done High Power in the past. Nothing like getting out and enjoying the use of your firearms.

-Bidah

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-06-2012, 08:45 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 25 Times on 15 Posts

Back in '03 I started up the Bigfork Buscaderos SASS affiliated club here in Bigfork. I was also match director for the local IDPA club and shot USPSA. Did all that until about '08 and just burned out horribly.

I've shot maybe half a dozen IDPA matches since then. Have recently taken up Hi Power and like the pace much more.

Anymore, I enjoy shooting single actions and load development.
"Those who know how to build their own homes, grow their own food, hunt and slaughter animals for meat, and have a healthy balance of hope and cynicism for humanity will be the ones left at the end, not some 350 pound fatass with a cache of AR's."
-NRA Life Member