Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Missouri Gun Forum > New Survivalist Group in Branson

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-12-2012, 05:50 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 10 Times on 7 Posts

Default New Survivalist Group in Branson

I am going to start a new group in Branson. I am looking for individuals who are interested in shooting and survival training and helping teach others how to live off the land. I am going to have a shooting range for long range and a combat course also. If anyone is interested or knows anyone who is looking for such a thing. Please contact me thanks. GFF

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 07-12-2012, 06:03 AM   #2

Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk63
I am going to start a new group in Branson. I am looking for individuals who are interested in shooting and survival training and helping teach others how to live off the land. I am going to have a shooting range for long range and a combat course also. If anyone is interested or knows anyone who is looking for such a thing. Please contact me thanks. GFF
Is your last name koresh by any chance, an will there be women in this ahh group???

Old 07-12-2012, 06:07 AM   #3

Default HA!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muliemaster View Post
Is your last name koresh by any chance, an will there be women in this ahh group???
I am just looking for some guys who want to hone their shooting and combat skills and have some fun while out shooting. This is not a church or religious thing. HA HA

Old 07-12-2012, 06:14 AM   #4

Liked 121 Times on 86 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk63
I am just looking for some guys who want to hone their shooting and combat skills and have some fun while out shooting. This is not a church or religious thing. HA HA
Hey im not trying to pry here but hey its your compound roll what ya like right. To bad im in NM or id stop by to fling lead an black some eyes

Old 07-14-2012, 04:31 AM   #5

Liked 18 Times on 17 Posts

Damnit! I'm in Columbia! Maybe ill have to swing on down there when go visit my folks in Springfield!

"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."
~John F. Kennedy

Old 07-27-2012, 03:28 PM   #6

Today we need people who will stand up for right no matter what the cost or expense. Today we need people who will act in place of those who do nothing. Today we need people who are not afraid to defend out rights and free men. Today we need a group who will do whatever it takes to stand against the corrupt and evil. In the past they were called PATRIOTS!!

Old 01-19-2013, 07:35 AM   #7

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Is it too late to get in on this?

Old 01-26-2013, 04:55 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 641 Times on 505 Posts

how many more can this area take? this area is swamped with shtf people all hunkering down in the hills growing corn and raising chickens. i can name 25 within a 100 mile radius. it may be too saturated. give it some thought.

btw nighthawk...you were invited down here 9 mar for the ftf meet. we never heard from you if you were coming....check you pms. invite went out 2 months ago.

might be a good way to meet people interested in your idea.

Retired Naval Aviation
Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
Contact Man for the FTF Shotgun Shoot
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

Last edited by bobski; 01-26-2013 at 05:32 PM.

Old 01-26-2013, 05:27 PM   #9
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

hey nighthawk, serious...feel free to use my clubhouse to rally people interested in your idea.

Retired Naval Aviation
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

Old 01-26-2013, 05:29 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

g17frantz, i just checked our list. you were invited in dec to the meet. we never heard from you. why not come down 9 mar, do some shooting and hook up with nighthawk here? im 2 hours east of branson and 2 hours east of springfield near mountain grove on 60. 40 minutes east of ava.

Retired Naval Aviation