Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   Missouri Gun Forum (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/)
-   -   New Survivalist Group in Branson (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/new-survivalist-group-branson-68094/)

Nighthawk63 07-12-2012 05:50 AM

New Survivalist Group in Branson

I am going to start a new group in Branson. I am looking for individuals who are interested in shooting and survival training and helping teach others how to live off the land. I am going to have a shooting range for long range and a combat course also. If anyone is interested or knows anyone who is looking for such a thing. Please contact me thanks. GFF

Muliemaster 07-12-2012 06:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighthawk63
I am going to start a new group in Branson. I am looking for individuals who are interested in shooting and survival training and helping teach others how to live off the land. I am going to have a shooting range for long range and a combat course also. If anyone is interested or knows anyone who is looking for such a thing. Please contact me thanks. GFF

Is your last name koresh by any chance, an will there be women in this ahh group???

Nighthawk63 07-12-2012 06:07 AM

HA!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Muliemaster (Post 867277)
Is your last name koresh by any chance, an will there be women in this ahh group???

I am just looking for some guys who want to hone their shooting and combat skills and have some fun while out shooting. This is not a church or religious thing. HA HA

Muliemaster 07-12-2012 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighthawk63
I am just looking for some guys who want to hone their shooting and combat skills and have some fun while out shooting. This is not a church or religious thing. HA HA

Hey im not trying to pry here but hey its your compound roll what ya like right. To bad im in NM or id stop by to fling lead an black some eyes

g17frantz 07-14-2012 04:31 AM

Damnit! I'm in Columbia! Maybe ill have to swing on down there when go visit my folks in Springfield!

Nighthawk63 07-27-2012 03:28 PM

Today we need people who will stand up for right no matter what the cost or expense. Today we need people who will act in place of those who do nothing. Today we need people who are not afraid to defend out rights and free men. Today we need a group who will do whatever it takes to stand against the corrupt and evil. In the past they were called PATRIOTS!!

Marlinman 01-19-2013 07:35 AM

Is it too late to get in on this?

bobski 01-26-2013 04:55 PM

how many more can this area take? this area is swamped with shtf people all hunkering down in the hills growing corn and raising chickens. i can name 25 within a 100 mile radius. it may be too saturated. give it some thought.

btw nighthawk...you were invited down here 9 mar for the ftf meet. we never heard from you if you were coming....check you pms. invite went out 2 months ago.

might be a good way to meet people interested in your idea.

bobski 01-26-2013 05:27 PM

hey nighthawk, serious...feel free to use my clubhouse to rally people interested in your idea.

bobski 01-26-2013 05:29 PM

g17frantz, i just checked our list. you were invited in dec to the meet. we never heard from you. why not come down 9 mar, do some shooting and hook up with nighthawk here? im 2 hours east of branson and 2 hours east of springfield near mountain grove on 60. 40 minutes east of ava.