Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Missouri Gun Forum > Missouri Highway Patrol, who's side are you on?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2013, 02:37 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1785 Times on 1169 Posts
Likes Given: 1523

Default Missouri Highway Patrol, who's side are you on?

Saw this on Drudge:

http://www.columbiatribune.com/news/highway-patrol-gave-feds-missouri-weapon-permits-data/article_266b644e-a235-11e2-a8e7-0019bb30f31a.html

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-17-2013, 12:17 PM   #2
Mommy, who lights the sun?
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 1748 Times on 1064 Posts
Likes Given: 2020

Quoting from the article:

In November 2011 and again in January, Replogle said, an agent of the Social Security Administration Office of the Inspector General received discs with the data. Each time, the agent was unable to read the encryption format and destroyed the discs, Replogle said.

"They said no names were retrieved," Replogle told the committee this morning. "They do not have those names. They did not disseminate that information, and all that information has been destroyed. We have asked for that documentation of what has happened."

OK, so what about the billions of dollars pumped into the NSA? Does anyone seriously believe that the NSA was unable to break the encryption on the Missouri data base? If so, please let me know, I have some premium, well-watered land in the middle of Florida I'd like to sell.

Balota
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." 2nd Amendment to the Constitution of the United States
Practice does NOT make perfect. Practice makes permanent. Only perfect practice makes perfect.

Check out 4th FTF Shoot & Hoot.http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/4th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-4-5-2014-a-105142/

Old 04-17-2013, 12:30 PM   #3

Liked 4790 Times on 2679 Posts
Likes Given: 1736

The voters of Missouri continue to elect the Leftest Senator McCassel. This Senator is very anti gun and very pro Obama. Why should the people of Missouri be surprised that they have been sold out.

Old 04-17-2013, 02:50 PM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1785 Times on 1169 Posts
Likes Given: 1523

Only reason Mccaskill got reelected this time was because the Missouri Republican Committee, the RNC and some Republican voters ran like little girls away from Todd Akin after his gaffe on rape. I sure the hell didn't vote for her, she's a thief, liar and tax cheat and I don't appreciate being lumped in with low info voters like that, especially by you..

“Somebody has to speak for these people. Y'all got on this boat for different reasons, but y'all come to the same place. So now I'm asking more of you than I have before. Maybe all. Sure as I know anything, I know this—they will try again. Maybe on another world, maybe on this very ground swept clean. A year from now, ten? They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people...better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.” Mal Reynolds Serenity/Firefly

Old 04-17-2013, 02:53 PM   #5

Liked 516 Times on 281 Posts
Likes Given: 172

The Missouri Highway Patrol sucks........

Old 04-17-2013, 03:45 PM   #6

Liked 13 Times on 10 Posts
Likes Given: 2

She didn't get my vote. Akin made it easy for her to get reelected