Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Missouri Gun Forum > KC Area Rifle Range?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2013, 02:18 AM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

I have been spending some time at OMB Gun range in Olathe. They don't have a limit on what caliber you can shoot up to 50 cal. and you can shoot rapid fire. A few weeks back my dad and I rented some full autos and shot an MP5 and a Thompson, as well as a Barrett 50. Made for a pretty fun afternoon.

http://www.ombrange.com/

Hope ya'll are well and staying warm!

B

Old 02-04-2013, 03:51 AM   #32

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BravoSierra
I have been spending some time at OMB Gun range in Olathe. They don't have a limit on what caliber you can shoot up to 50 cal. and you can shoot rapid fire. A few weeks back my dad and I rented some full autos and shot an MP5 and a Thompson, as well as a Barrett 50. Made for a pretty fun afternoon.

http://www.ombrange.com/

Hope ya'll are well and staying warm!

B
Holy smokes Batman, that place looks amazing. I happen to have 118 .50 cal rounds, but no 50 cal to shoot. Looks like you have found me an option! Plus the full auto rentals...looks like a blast!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Old 04-16-2013, 03:02 AM   #33

Wow! Glad I found this thread. OMB sounds like a blast! Good to know about these other ranges too. I've got a new AR to break in.