ccw laws/ccw permit
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Missouri Gun Forum > ccw laws/ccw permit

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2013, 10:42 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default ccw laws/ccw permit

i filed my ccw application the 26th last month, my friend filled his 3-4 days later.we pick his ccw permit up last tuesday, why is it taking mine longer? do they turn them in order? i purchased a firearm and passed a ncic background check,shouldnt i be good? im in greene county missouri

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-24-2013, 10:51 PM   #2

Liked 1847 Times on 1031 Posts
Likes Given: 1218

They must be getting ready to raid your home! Just kidding. My wife got her CCW in something like 4 weeks. Colorado must issue within 90 days. I think I got mine on day 89! And mine was a renewal! Maybe two different people were working when you both filed. You got the lazy slow person.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

Old 09-25-2013, 12:54 AM   #3

Liked 1958 Times on 1030 Posts
Likes Given: 4286

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbman417 View Post
i filed my ccw application the 26th last month, my friend filled his 3-4 days later.we pick his ccw permit up last tuesday, why is it taking mine longer? do they turn them in order? i purchased a firearm and passed a ncic background check,shouldnt i be good? im in greene county missouri
Backlog, paperwork, delays, I'm sure you're good to go but there are lots of people applying for their CCW these days...

I'm sure there's no rhyme or reason as to why he got his first, just one of those things...

Be patient...

Proud Supporter of USA Shooting
Mason609 Likes This 
Old 09-25-2013, 01:05 AM   #4
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7158 Times on 3919 Posts
Likes Given: 14524

Did you tip the agent when you turned in the application?

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄

Old 09-25-2013, 10:34 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 660 Times on 403 Posts
Likes Given: 3700

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbman417 View Post
A Lodge brother and his wife turned in their apps the same day, she was a first timer and his was a renewal, she got hers a month before he did.

On the same day, two other Lodge brothers turned in their apps (first timers) to the same PD as above. They are still waiting.

Like Vincent said, backlogs, delays...

I just hope that when it comes time for me to renew, the mad rush of applications dies down...

Insert witty comment here......

Veritas Aequitas

Vincit Omnia Veritas

Vincere est Vivere

Old 10-09-2013, 01:19 AM   #6
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8880 Times on 3846 Posts
Likes Given: 1391

CB- you have posted multiple threads on the same topic. Please stop sucking up bandwidth- one thread will do.

What we have here is... failure- to communicate.

Closed Thread