3rd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. APR 12-13, 2014 - Page 9
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Missouri Gun Forum > 3rd FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. APR 12-13, 2014

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2013, 03:41 AM   #81
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3382 Times on 2288 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change

That's right. See you in April.
Hopefully.

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Old 10-21-2013, 12:49 PM   #82

Liked 923 Times on 716 Posts

'hopefully' is wishful thinking.

no ticky, no funnie......

treat this shoot like a vacation. people plan vacations in advance. what ive noticed about 90% of people on websites wanting to meet and shoot is they wait until the last day to allow something else to be more important, so they can gracefully bow out.
that means their heart wasnt really into it in the first place. ive done my part to offer folks a good time. i offer a clean safe professional environment for all to be in. i make sure everyone is fed with class, afterwards.
i dont know what more to do besides build a motel that i know would be clean and respectful...yet people still circle this shoot like a shark in water and wont commit.
with todays technology, i find it had to believe anyone cant tell whats going on 6 months from now. besides death, illness, or youre posting overseas, theres no reason why people who see this thread who are interested in shooting, arent already signed up. the beauty of it all is your ticket is good forever. cant make it? come to the next one.
most pro instructors get 50.00 an hour or 400.00 a day to give 1 shooter instruction.....and thats for just one disipline. im giving 6.
for the amount of work we do and the distance i drive to offer this shoot, i should be asking more.
and with the cost of targets going up 1 jan., youd think id adjust....but im not.
so, to all those out there who cant decide to come or not...ya better hurry; because, i cant guarentee how much longer i can do this without a cola adjustment.
name me one club in america that gives free instruction and holds a meet for free....and i wont feel so bad when you say 'i wont know' or 'i'll give it some thought.'

i just had a boy scout troop call me to use my range. they got 20 shooters wanting to come in april. all i have to do is load machines. they do the rest. when i see the waivers and the green stuff, i'll believe it. until then its wishful thinking....which equates to no.

all i have to do is harken back to this....
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/heys-guys-i-need-your-inputs-pretty-quick-81849/index2.html
and i get dejavu all over again when i hear 'maybe.' just my 2 cents.

get your tickets. tickets mean serious.
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/6th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-9-10-2015-a-114464/

Last edited by bobski; 10-22-2013 at 10:23 AM.

Old 10-21-2013, 10:36 PM   #83

Liked 305 Times on 168 Posts
Likes Given: 90

Money order is going out Tuesday AM Bobsky, forgot to send it this weekend.

Old 10-22-2013, 10:12 AM   #84

ok fred....youre in.
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/6th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-oct-9-10-2015-a-114464/

Old 10-22-2013, 10:15 AM   #85

ANY FTF MEMEBER IS INVITED. CONTACT ME FOR A SLOT.

roster:

geofriend.....invited
tekgreg.......yes
balota ........yes........squaded
winds..........yes........squaded
geobob .......yes........squaded
dennis.........yes........squaded
astroman ......no
gso ............yes........squaded
gso buddy....no
gsofriend2.....yes........squaded
gsofriend3.....yes........squaded
rockratt .......yes.......squaded
fred_g..........yes, payment enroute...squaded
arky.............yes
arkyson.........yes
dr.football....maybe
g17franz.......invited

==============================
saturday:
9am:
FIELD 1: (PRACTICE FIELD/SKEET ONLY)

9am:
FIELD 2: (TRAINING FIELD)
1. windsofchange
2. geobob
3. dennis
5. fred_g

1pm:
1. rockratt

1pm:
FIELD 2: (TRAINING FIELD, SEATS 50.00)
1. gso - (returning champs privilage to be with guests)
2. gsofriend2
3. gsofriend3
4. balota

5pm:
FIELD 2: (possibly under lights)
ALL SHOOTERS
....................STEAKHOUSE 8PM SATURDAY NIGHT......................
sunday:
12 noon:

12 noon:
FIELD 2: (TRAINING FIELD, SEATS 50.00)

5pm: (TRAINING FIELD, SEATS 50.00)
FIELD 2:

closing ceremony

campfire/cookout

Last edited by bobski; 10-22-2013 at 06:55 PM.

Old 10-22-2013, 10:16 AM   #86

dr football. if you get a ticket, youll be in the 9am squad saturday. astroman had to scratch. he forgot he had a wedding to attend.

Last edited by bobski; 10-22-2013 at 11:27 AM.

Old 10-22-2013, 10:22 AM   #87

i need 7 new names folks, for targets to be ordered. go find them!

Old 10-22-2013, 11:44 AM   #88

no shows:

tireman
wolfman
spala
l.parsons
carver.........void ticket
ryan42.........void ticket
ryanson........void ticket
gvw3
gvw3son
ozarkfrog
ozark777
ozark777wife
ozark777buddy
ozark777wife2
ironhorse944
ironhorsebuddy
texaswoodworker
trip286.................void ticket
arkygirl

Last edited by bobski; 10-22-2013 at 11:59 AM.

Old 10-22-2013, 11:54 AM   #89

arky is waiting to see if his son will be coming again. his sons wife is having a baby in jan, so he may have other plans...obviously.

we need to get a hold of tekgreg. pm him guys! he said yes, but hasnt squaded yet.

Old 10-22-2013, 06:09 PM   #90
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3382 Times on 2288 Posts
Likes Given: 710

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobski
'hopefully' is wishful thinking.

no ticky, no funnie......

treat this shoot like a vacation. people plan vacations in advance. what ive noticed about 90% of people on websites wanting to meet and shoot is they wait until the last day to allow something else to be more important, so they can gracefully bow out.
that means their heart wasnt really into it in the first place. ive done my part to offer folks a good time. i offer a clean safe professional environment for all to be in. i make sure everyone is fed with class, afterwards.
i dont know what more to do besides build a motel that i know would be clean and respectful...yet people still circle this shoot like a shark in water and wont commit.
with todays technology, i find it had to believe anyone cant tell whats going on 6 months from now. besides death, illness, or youre posting overseas, theres no reason why people who see this thread who are interested in shooting, arent already signed up. the beauty of it all is your ticket is good forever. cant make it? come to the next one.
most pro instructors get 50.00 an hour or 400.00 a day to give 1 shooter instruction.....and thats for just one disipline. im giving 6.
for the amount of work we do and the distance i drive to offer this shoot, i should be asking more.
and with the cost of targets going up 1 jan., youd think id adjust....but im not.
so, to all those out there who cant decide to come or not...ya better hurry; because, i cant guarentee how much longer i can do this without a cola adjustment.
name me one club in america that gives free instruction and holds a meet for free....and i wont feel so bad when you say 'i wont know' or 'i'll give it some thought.'

i just had a boy scout troop call me to use my range. they got 20 shooters wanting to come in april. all i have to do is load machines. they do the rest. when i see the waivers and the green stuff, i'll believe it. until then its wishful thinking....which equates to no.

all i have to do is harken back to this....
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/heys-guys-i-need-your-inputs-pretty-quick-81849/index2.html
and i get dejavu all over again when i hear 'maybe.' just my 2 cents.

get your tickets. tickets mean serious.
Does not have to do with "If" or "Serious,"..It has to do with My wife's Health as to If we can come or not, otherwise we'd have paid for it already.

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...