1st Annual FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. MARCH 9, 13 - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > Events and Meetups > State Forums > Missouri Gun Forum > 1st Annual FTF Shotgun Shoot & Hoot, Vanzant, Mo. MARCH 9, 13

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-04-2012, 10:56 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by downsouth View Post

After that description, I will deny knowing you....eek that's got to be a look right there.:-P
Ya it'll be something for sure my gf bet me that I wouldnt shave my head into a mohawk for a whole month. Jokes on her-i had one for bout 3 months before the Corps

Old 12-04-2012, 10:57 PM   #22

Liked 2391 Times on 1488 Posts
Likes Given: 51

I will look ahead and see if I can swing it. Doubtful though. Sounds like a great time.

Oh dern....

Revelation 19:11

And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.

Old 12-04-2012, 11:01 PM   #23

Liked 754 Times on 588 Posts

1 feb. i'll need all contributions by then. its has to work this way guys....send me your reservation and i'll send your range pass. your range pass is your ticket to all the games. as you shoot, we punch it out. the old fashioned way, like a train conductor.
if for some reason you cant come after you commit, i cant refund you, the targets must get ordered. if you guys want refunds, i'll be here staring at a one ton pallet of clays and wishing for shooters. that wouldnt be fair.
so cash commits are a must.
now, the good news. those cards will be good for a year. cant make the shoot? ok. come anytime that you can and just show the card to my groundskeeper, and he'll open the place up just for you for a private day of shooting. its the best i can do.
how many places you know of that can do that without you being an annual member who pays sky high dues?
pm me for my mailing address.
i'll take commits now.

Retired Naval Aviation
Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
Contact Man for the FTF Shotgun Shoot
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/5th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-apr-11-12-2015-a-109479/

Old 12-04-2012, 11:13 PM   #24

awww, come guys, dont pollute a first ever ftf meet thread. this is history in the making.
the ftf boss will be checking this thread pretty often. lets show him we have some class.............

make it go away.

Retired Naval Aviation
http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f138/5th-ftf-shotgun-shoot-hoot-vanzant-mo-apr-11-12-2015-a-109479/

Last edited by bobski; 12-04-2012 at 11:15 PM.

Old 12-04-2012, 11:30 PM   #25

Lets honor bob's wishes and keep the ribbing to a different thread-or texts if you have my #

Old 12-05-2012, 12:19 AM   #26
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 6573 Times on 3638 Posts
Likes Given: 27929

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobski View Post
1 feb. i'll need all contributions by then. its has to work this way guys....send me your reservation and i'll send your range pass. your range pass is your ticket to all the games. as you shoot, we punch it out. the old fashioned way, like a train conductor.
if for some reason you cant come after you commit, i cant refund you, the targets must get ordered. if you guys want refunds, i'll be here staring at a one ton pallet of clays and wishing for shooters. that wouldnt be fair.
so cash commits are a must.
now, the good news. those cards will be good for a year. cant make the shoot? ok. come anytime that you can and just show the card to my groundskeeper, and he'll open the place up just for you for a private day of shooting. its the best i can do.
how many places you know of that can do that without you being an annual member who pays sky high dues?
pm me for my mailing address.
i'll take commits now.
I won't know for sure if I'll be able to make it until probably January, so the Feb deadline is fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbwar15 View Post
It's not hard to find TWW. Just google hem lol.
Hey! That's not me! I know not to point a gun at my boys.

Quote:
awww, come guys, dont pollute a first ever ftf meet thread. this is history in the making.
the ftf boss will be checking this thread pretty often. lets show him we have some class.............

make it go away.
You have just witnessed a FTF tradition. We are masters at making a thread go off topic.

Old 12-05-2012, 12:39 AM   #27

as the old saying goes, money talks. if you want it, here it is. now prove it. i did my part. im a man of action.
the rest is up to you guys.
i will say this.....i know exactly what will play out. jan will come and youll all say, ehhhh, you know xmas really took a bite out of my budget, blah blah blah...
so think about it. while you still have it in your wallet, get your ticket!

Retired Naval Aviation

Old 12-05-2012, 12:41 AM   #28

Quote:
as the old saying goes, money talks. if you want it, here it is. now prove it. i did my part. im a man of action.
the rest is up to you guys.
i will say this.....i know exactly what will play out. jan will come and youll all say, ehhhh, you know xmas really took a bite out of my budget, blah blah blah...
so think about it. while you still have it in your wallet, get your ticket!
Well I wont have that problem-my problem will be if I can get off and if I'm at home then.

Old 12-05-2012, 12:45 AM   #29

i good meet usually consists of 10 shooters. i can take 5 out at 10am and 5 more at 1pm. if some of you want to just come and chat for the hoot portion of the meet, fine. it wont cost you anything. pitch in something for bbq or food to whoever brings it and feast away.
heck, have yourselves a tailgate gun stuff tag sale too!
but 10 shooters will be perfect. want to make it a weekend shoot? fine! i'll take another 10 sunday.
any more and i'll have to call in more help. 1 guy coralling 20 of you with guns is a lot of work!

Retired Naval Aviation

Old 12-05-2012, 12:46 AM   #30

ask for it off now! thats why bosses have planners!

Retired Naval Aviation