im bringing this forward so it doesnt get buried in the 22 page thread...
for those considering the meet, here is your bug out list:
* shotgun, 12ga or 20ga. must have shoulder stock. must be in working order. suggest pump, semi, o&u, or sbs.
* interchangable chokes both IC & FULL. SKT will be fine too. if you dont have a gun with interchangable chokes, bring two shotguns...one with a full and one with a skeet or IC choke in it.
* 10 boxes of ammo, 7 1/2 or 8 shot.
* ball cap
* safety glasses, clear or smoked.
* shell pouch if you have one. (dont buy one, i have some you can borrow.)
* ear plugs, not ear muffs. those big dorky ones will interfere with your stock fit to your cheek.
* batters gloves. nice but not needed.
* 10 gallons of nerves
* 1 humble pie
* and 8 hours of energy
Retired Naval Aviation
Former Member U.S. Navy Shooting Team
Contact Man for the FTF Shotgun Shoot